This article is in need of a better quality video. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better video.
Halloween is a Halloween-themed SpongeBob SquarePants DVD that was released on August 27, 2002 and contains a total of ten episodes. It features three episodes from season 1, five episodes from season 2, and two episodes from season 3.
|13a - "Scaredy Pants"|
|24b - "Imitation Krabs"|
|34b - "Frankendoodle"|
|13b - "I Was a Teenage Gary"|
|11b - "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost"|
|35a - "The Secret Box"|
|35b - "Band Geeks"|
|34a - "Welcome to the Chum Bucket"|
|42b - "My Pretty Seahorse"|
|44b - "Idiot Box"|
|List of home videos|
- Three pairs of sister episodes appear in this DVD are as follows: "Scaredy Pants"/"I Was a Teenage Gary," "The Secret Box"/"Band Geeks," and "Welcome to the Chum Bucket"/"Frankendoodle."
- This DVD was re-released in a Holidays with SpongeBob DVD box set on November 15, 2011, as well as when it was rereleased on September 9, 2014, and in the SpongeBob ScaryPants Collection DVD box set released on September 9, 2014.
- This is the first DVD for three things:
- The first DVD to have episodes not released on VHS.
- The first DVD not to include episodes that were unaired at the time of its release.
- The first DVD to be holiday themed.
- The original 2002 DVD has no previews, but the VHS does have previews.
- 2011 copies contain previews from around 2006, meaning the source version used for current printings was first made then.
- The credits do not come after the last episode on this disc, unlike most other DVDs. The only way to see the credits is to access them through the special features menu.
- The Polish version of this DVD contains the episodes "Scaredy Pants," "Pickles," "Hall Monitor," "I Was a Teenage Gary," "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost," "Karate Choppers," "Squeaky Boots," and "Opposite Day."
- This DVD was released in the USA and Canada two months prior to October despite being Halloween-themed.
- However, in the UK, it was released in October.
- In a trailer promoting this and "Rugrats: Halloween," it shows clips from "Something Smells," "Wormy," and Graveyard Shift." However, none of those episodes are on this DVD.
- Since the release of the 2011 DVD, some copies with the 2002 cover and 2011 disc have been sold in stores.