- Abigail Marge
- Debbie Rechid
- Peterson Nat Tucker
- Squidward Tentacles
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Dave (normal; Fred-(red-shirt)-like)
- Shubie Peterson
- Norma Rechid
- Shelly Fishbowl
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Incidental 47
- Martha Smith
- Frankie Billy
- Incidental 60
- Victor Krabs (photo)
- Delivery fish
- Tina Fran
- Harold Bill Reginald Scott
- Fred (blue)
At the Krusty Krab, Mr. Krabs is counting coins in his office when he splits his fingernail. He dials his phone and books an appointment for a manicure, and as he attempts to leave without SpongeBob or Squidward seeing him, the former stops to ask where he is going. Mr. Krabs answers that it is secret, and appoints SpongeBob in charge while he is gone, much to his excitement.
SpongeBob wakes up Squidward, who claims that Mr. Krabs usually lets him sleep on the job. Later, SpongeBob has to serve a patty but also cook food, and unclog the sink. leading Squidward to tell him a "secret" that a customer wants to be a fry cook. SpongeBob approaches him and takes him into the kitchen to cook. As he is about to deliver a patty, Squidward lies that SpongeBob's feet are cleaner than his hands. This causes him to serve the food while walking on his hands, to the disgust of a customer.
A deliveryman arrives with supplies that SpongeBob ordered so he can redecorate the Krusty Krab, making it all pretty. Squidward claims that Mr. Krabs likes when the Krusty Krab is dirty, so SpongeBob covers it in trash and grime. When the customers begin to leave, Squidward tells SpongeBob that he has to entertain them, so he starts dancing for them.
Mr. Krabs returns from his manicure to find the Krusty Krab a mess. SpongeBob is excited that he knows all of Mr. Krabs's "secrets," and, while still in charge, appoints Mr. Krabs to clean the dishes. Mr. Krabs again splits his fingernail, as a random customer is still behind the grill, Squidward is sleeping, and SpongeBob is dancing for the customers.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• SpongeBob Theme II - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card]
• Happy Sack Shanty - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [opening]
• Flextone Sting - Nicolas Carr [Mr. Krabs hurts his claw]
• Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield ["I split me nail."]
• Happy Sails - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [phone call]
• Slinky Panther Pants - Nicolas Carr [Mr. Krabs tries to sneak out]
• Nautical Hijinx - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["It's... a secret."]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Hawaiian sting]
• Nautical Hijinx - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Mr. Krabs thinking who's gonna be in charge while he's gone]
• Parting of the Clouds - Nicolas Carr [Krabs leaves SpongeBob in charge]
‣ Great Moments - Gregor F. Narholz ["You okay, boy?"]
‣ Glory Road - Sam Fonteyn [SpongeBob shoots into the air]
‣ Maui Beach - Hans Haider [Squidward sleeping]
• Comedic Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Steve Marston ["Nap time's over, Squidward."]
• Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Krabs is gone?"]
• Comedic Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Steve Marston [Squidward goes back to sleep]
• Unknown Track 113 - Nicolas Carr [Squidward gets an idea]
• Comedic Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Steve Marston ["And you interrupted my regulary scheduled Krusty Krab nap?"]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr ["Order up, Squidward!"]
• Daily Chores Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Squidward watching TV]
‣ Drinks Party - Marc Dall'Anese ["Hey, buddy. Yeah, it's me."]
• Nautical Hijinx - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Bet you didn't think you'd be in here today, did you?"]
• Unknown Track 114 - Nicolas Carr ["This is where the magic happens!"]
• Nautical Hijinx - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["And this is my actual spatula!"]
‣ Sliding 2 - Hans Ehrlinger, Roy Etzel ["SpongeBob, what are you doing?"]
• The Pollywog Strut - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["You're serving Krabby Patties with your hands?!"]
‣ Drama Link (d) - Hubert Clifford [shot of SpongeBob's foot]
• Hello Blues - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob serving food with his feet]
‣ Tympup A - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy [door hits SpongeBob]
• The Krusty Krab Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["Now that I'm in charge, I've decided to decorate the Krusty Krab!"]
• Great Idea Patrick - Nicolas Carr [Squidward gets an idea]
• Pirate's Opus - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Squidward tells SpongeBob to make the Krusty Krab more filthy]
• Slide Whistle Stooges 2 - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob putting garbage everywhere]
• Steel Licks 3 - Jeremy Wakefield [customers start to leave]
• Steel Licks 14 - Jeremy Wakefield ["If you want the customers to stay, you need to provide some entertainment."]
• Happy Sails - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs returns]
• Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr ["What the...?"]
• Krusty Krab Tango - Steve Marston ["SpongeBob dancing like a goofball?"]
• In a Minor Mood Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["He told me all your secrets."]
• Steel Licks 1 - Jeremy Wakefield [Mr. Krabs doing dishes]
‣ Kalinka - Helmut Kirchgaessner [ending]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob's Last Stand, Season 6 Volume 2, The Ultimate SpongeBob Box Set, SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 10, Triple Pack 2, Complete Sixth Season, The SpongeBob SquarePants Collection, 3 DVD Value Pack Volume 2, The SpongeBob SquarePants 8 Season DVD Collection, Big Hits: Volume 1, Next 100 Episodes, and The Best 200 Episodes Ever DVDs.
- This was the fifth and last episode to premiere during Nickelodeon's "Deep Sea Danger Zone" marathon.
- SpongeBob's dances are similar to a Russian and Irish dance.
- In the Indonesia dub, the part when Squidward laughs until Incidental 105 gives Incidental 104 food is always skipped.
- In the opening shot of the Krusty Krab dining area, Incidental 92 is shown eating with Incidental 151, but in the scene where it pans past the dining area while Mr. Krabs is under the floorboards, he is shown eating with Incidental 4. In the scene where Mr. Krabs looks at the dining like a periscope, Incidental 92 is back with Incidental 151.
- In the opening shot of the Krusty Krab dining area, Incidental 48 is shown eating with Nat, but in the scene where it pans past the dining area while Mr. Krabs is under the floorboards, Incidental 48 is shown eating with Incidental 64.
- Incidental 64 is later shown eating with Incidental 47.
- In the opening shot of the Krusty Krab dining area, Incidental 114 is shown wearing a light blue shirt, but in the scene where Mr. Krabs looks at the dining like a periscope, Incidental 114 is wearing a brown-green shirt. It returns to the light blue shirt in the shot where Incidental 105 first appears.
- In some shots, the screen flickers black for a second.
- When the episode ends with SpongeBob doing the Russian-Irish dance to the scared customers, the mud and slime are missing in the background.