"Grass Skirts Blowing" also known as "Hilo March" was composed by The Hawaiian Serenaders in 1969. The main instruments being played in the piece include steel guitars, a ukulele, a bass guitar, bongos, congas, a tambourine, a vibraphone, and a xylophone. It is mainly used for title card or ending music. It's also another version of Old Hilo March.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - The ending.
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - "Wow, Patrick! You saved me!;" The ending.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - The ending.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - SpongeBob follows the jellyfish wherever they're going.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - Title card.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - SpongeBob takes Plankton to Jellyfish Fields.
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - SpongeBob and Patrick play their game.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - "Ooh, I'm the Flying Dutchman!;" "Roar, roar! I'm the Flying Dutchman!"
- 14a. "SB-129" - The ending.
- 15b. "Suds" - SpongeBob calls Sandy to go to the doctor.
- 16b. "The Paper" - Title card; Squidward finally gets the paper from SpongeBob.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - "Steppin’ on the beach! Doo-doo-doo-doo!"
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - Title card.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - SpongeBob and Patrick happily walk home.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - Title card:
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - The ending.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - Title card; The ending.
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - The ending.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The Flying Dutchman is glad that he is scary again.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - The ending. (Low-pitched and normal-pitched)
- . "Plankton's Plan" - The ending.
- Out of its 25 usages, 15 are in season 1 episodes.
- In the Dennis Music or CTM Music website, a different track is played in the album called "Green Grass of Hawaii," however in the TRF Music website, before it got updated, the actual track plays in the album.
- Old Hilo March is a cover version of this track.
- This track was a cover version of The Aloha Hawaiians version.
- This track was never used as a APM track, but it was used as a TRF Track. SpongeBob used to have rights to add TRF Music in the show until 2008. Dennis Music right now is no longer TRF, and joined with CTM Music and Current Music.