Robots have caused havoc at the beach and taken everyone's sunscreen. Larry the Lobster tasks SpongeBob to use sun reflectors on the tops of lifeguard towers to destroy the robot and return everyone's sunscreen. Patrick is needed to help him, as well as help Mr. Krabs at the Goo Lagoon Pier.
- The rays of sunlight are now pulsing instead of solid.
- Some of SpongeBob and Patrick's comments regarding the goo and rising goo in the sandcastle have been removed.
- When the player enters the sandcastle, the goo does not rise perpetually, instead it gradually rises and sinks. Also, the cutscene of the goo beginning to rise does not play.
- When a child has been rescued, they fly right back to Mrs. Puff instead of falling straight down. They also have a dizzy animation.
- The children use different models instead of the same model for each child.
- A mark is positioned under the children's balloons to guide SpongeBob where to Bubble Bash them.
This section is too short. You can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
There are eight Golden Spatulas to earn in Goo Lagoon. 11 of Patrick's socks are hidden here.
King of the Castle
Connect the Towers
Save the Children
Over the Moat
Through the Sea Caves
Clean out the Bumper Boats
Slip and Slide Under the Pier
|Battle for Bikini Bottom Levels (V • E)|
Bikini Bottom • Jellyfish Fields • Downtown Bikini Bottom • Goo Lagoon • Poseidome • Rock Bottom • Mermalair • Sand Mountain • Industrial Park • Kelp Forest • Flying Dutchman's Graveyard • SpongeBob's Dream • Chum Bucket Lab • SpongeBall Arena