- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Gary the Snail (cameo)
- Glove World! owner (debut)
- Incidental 107
- Incidental 36
- Incidental 40
- Incidental 48
- Incidental 104
- Incidental 37A
- Incidental 46
- Incidental 42
- Incidental 37B
- Incidental 92
- Incidental 65
- Incidental 106
- Incidental 41
- Old Man Jenkins
- Incidental 67
- Incidental 4
- Incidental 60
- Incidental 14
- Incidental 45
- Incidental 105
- Incidental 7
- Incidental 9
- Incidental 23 (cameo)
- Incidental 13
- Incidental 108
- Incidental 63
- Fred (blue)
- Incidental 27
- Incidental 3
- Incidental 68
- Incidental 103
- Incidental 115
- Incidental 82
- Incidental 6
- Incidental 155
- Incidental 8
- Incidental 69
- Incidental 102
- Incidental 64
- Incidental 16
- Incidental 2
- Incidental 20
- Incidental 49
- Incidental 24
- Incidental 73
- Incidental 10
- Incidental 49
- Incidental 152
- Hag fish (debut)
- One member of The Bubble Poppin' Boys (cameo)
The episode starts off at SpongeBob's house, where SpongeBob is reading a book in his library. Suddenly, a roller coaster crashes through the wall, arriving from Glove World!. The furious riders state that they are glad Glove World! is closing down, at which SpongeBob screams, and goes to tell Patrick, who jumps out of his shower (naked), and they decide to visit Glove World! for one last time.
Arriving at Glove World!, they meet the ticket man, who tells them again that Glove World! is closing down for good. SpongeBob and Patrick promptly scream again and enter the amusement park after wondering why it is going to be closed down and reciting glove-related poems. They decide to ride the amusement rides one more time to remember the park by. They first enter the tea cups, which promptly injures them. They also enter other rides such as the Glove Drop and Pirate Ship, which all injure the riders. Once going on the Ferris Wheel, the ride derails and rides like a wheel. SpongeBob and Patrick mostly ignore it, stating that it was fun, although they eventually realize Glove World! is closing because of health violations.
After realizing the danger of Glove World!'s rides, SpongeBob and Patrick attempt to rebuild the rides to save the park. Their first attempt is the Hall Of Mirrors, where SpongeBob tries to replace the broken mirrors by twisting into the shape of the user. However, this backfires when an ugly fish sees herself and punches SpongeBob thinking he was the mirror, injuring him again. Meanwhile, after the current mascot of Glove World! quits, Patrick tries the job but fails due to him stealing a child's ice cream and cutting in line. SpongeBob tries to work on the chairlift, but ends up having the ride go too fast. They also attempt to stop a roller coaster's riders from falling into the sand, but they end up doing it anyway.
During the time, Glove World! is destroyed. SpongeBob and Patrick are saddened and decide to defend it by chaining themselves to the entrance. However, they then find out from the Glove World! owner that it is closing down to open Glove Universe. Seeing the new amazing park, SpongeBob and Patrick want to go, as SpongeBob asks Patrick where the key is and a confused Patrick asks what he is talking about before SpongeBob reminds him of the key that he gave him that will free them. Patrick then remembers and says that SpongeBob told him to keep it in a safe place as SpongeBob asks where it is. Patrick reveals that he has thrown the key for the chains into Glove Lake, where he states nobody will ever find it as he took SpongeBob's words seriously.
SpongeBob falls silent with a blank expression on his face, after realizing that Patrick had stupidly trapped them at the Glove World entrance. Because of this, SpongeBob does not answer when he is called out by Patrick, as the episode ends.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Big Top in 3 - Brad Carow [Title card]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [opening]
• Sponge Diver String Quartet - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob reading a book]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 4 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Could I offer you some lemonade?"]
• What's This - Nicolas Carr ["Close Glove World!?"]
‣ Drama Link (G) - Hubert Clifford ["Has the world gone MAD?!"]
‣ From the Dead - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob runs to Patrick's house]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 21 - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick exits the shower]
• Big Top in 4 - Bard Carow [SpongeBob and Patrick at the entrance to Glove World!]
• Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [Patrick without pants]
• Big Top in 4 - Brad Carow ["Here, son, take this."]
‣ Terror by Night - Hubert Clifford ["NO!!!!!"/"NO!!!!!"]
‣ Drama Link (O) - Hubert Clifford [SpongeBob and Patrick ask if they can enter Glove World! one last time]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 6A - Jeremy Wakefield [owner lets them in]
‣ I Do Like To Be Beside the Seaside - Roger Alan Wootton [SpongeBob and Patrick ride the Tilt-A-Hurl]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 9A - Jeremy Wakefield [they get off the ride]
‣ The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo - Roger Alan Wootton [they ride the Glove Drop]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 13A - Jeremy Wakefield [glass shards in SpongeBob, Patrick's heads]
‣ Ciribiribin - Alberto Pestalozza, George Wilson [The Glove Boat]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 8A - Jeremy Wakefield ["I just don't get it."]
• Calliope Cavalcade - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob and Patrick on the Ferris wheel]
‣ Chasey Racey - Norman Dane [ferris wheel breaks loose]
‣ Drama Link (G) - Hubert Clifford ["Whoa, right in the middle of Glove Lake."]
‣ Tristesse - Gerhard Trede ["I think the time has come to accept reality."]
• The Devil's Merry Go Round - Nicolas Carr [mirrors break]
‣ Tristesse - Gerhard Trede ["See what I mean, Patrick?"]
• Great Idea Patrick - Nicolas Carr ["That's it!"]
• Aloha Bikini Bottom Rhythm - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["We just have to fix Glove World!!"]
• Welcome to Glove World - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [new, improved hall of mirrors]
• Big Top in 3 - Brad Carow [mascot quits]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 22A - Jeremy Wakefield ["Well, sure, why not?"]
• Welcome to Glove World - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Patrick in mascot costume]
‣ Broken Ride - Harry Bluestone [swing ride slows down]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 23A - Jeremy Wakefield [attendant is asleep]
‣ Broken Ride - Harry Bluestone [ride speeds up]
• Greenhorn Rag - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [everyone flies off the roller coaster]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob backs away]
• Some Things To Know About Monsters - Eban Schletter [Patrick chasing everyone with a giant hammer]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 3C - Jeremy Wakefield ["Everybody's gone home, Patrick."]
• Seaweed 1 - Steve Belfer [SpongeBob, Patrick chained to the Glove World entrance]
‣ Disneyland - Sam Fonteyn [Glove Universe]
• Seaweed 1 - Steve Belfer ["What key?"]
- This episode is available on the Complete Eighth Season, Glove World Forever!, SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 14, The Best 200 Episodes Ever, The SpongeBob SquarePants 8 Season DVD Collection, The SpongeBob SquarePants Collection, and Next 100 Episodes DVDs.
- This episode marks the fourth appearance of Glove World. The previous episodes were "Rock Bottom," "Roller Cowards," and "Tunnel of Glove."
- Despite Glove World closing down in this episode, it appears in the season 10 episode "Don't Wake Patrick," again in the season 11 episode "The Night Patty," and again in the season 12 episodes "Gary & Spot," "The Ballad of Filthy Muck," "Sandy's Nutty Nieces," "SpongeBob's Bad Habit," "Handemonium," and "Escape from Beneath Glove World," due to the show's inconsistent continuity.
- Glove World! has now been replaced by its much larger successor park, Glove Universe.
- One of the fish says "My leg can't feel me," which is a reference to the "My leg!" gag.
- There is yet to be an episode highlighting SpongeBob and Patrick's future antics at Glove Universe.
- This is the second episode where SpongeBob and Patrick ride the Fiery Fist O' Pain. The first was "Roller Cowards."
- The former mascot of Glove World! looks extremely similar to one of the members of the The Bubble Poppin' Boys due to his hairstyle.
- SpongeBob also says "Fits like a glove" when he is fitted with his Abrasive Side in the episode of the same name.
- Glove Universe has the same music as the title card for "Krabby Land."
- When SpongeBob and Patrick ride the Glove Boat, it is similar to the boat from "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa."
- In "Prehibernation Week," SpongeBob is scared of jumping high, but in this episode, he does it well.
- He may have overcome this fear between the two episodes.
- In "Hooky," Patrick jumps down a hook even though he says in this episode he is allergic and in these two episodes he jumps without any reactions.
- Although he might have been saying that because he did not want to jump down.
- SpongeBob and Patrick are speaking endlessly about gloves before they enter Glove World!
- They said famous quotes, but inserted glove in most of them.
- What SpongeBob and Patrick say:
- SpongeBob: Ooh, that looks glovely on you Patrick.
- Patrick: It fits like a glove.
- SpongeBob: Glove size fits all.
- Patrick: A penny saved is a penny gloved!
- SpongeBob: You can leave a glove to glove, but you can't make it glove.
- Patrick: She gloves me, she gloves me not.
- SpongeBob: All's fair in glove and war.
- Patrick: Glove! Glove! Glove! Glove! Glove! Glove! Glove! Glove! Glove! Glove! Glove! Glove! Glove! Glove! Glove! Glove! Glove! Glove.
- Translates into famous quotes:
- Ooh, that looks lovely on you Patrick.
- It fits like a glove.
- One size fits all.
- A penny saved is a penny earned.
- You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.
- She loves me, she loves me not.
- All's fair in love and war.
- Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love.
- What SpongeBob and Patrick say:
- They said famous quotes, but inserted glove in most of them.
- This episode marks the eighth time SpongeBob gets a black eye.
- This is a rare time where SpongeBob is annoyed by Patrick's idiocy.
- The Green Bubble Poppin' Boy from "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" reappears in this episode.
- This episode first premiered in the "Two Whole Weeks of Never Before Seen SpongeBob" event.
- This is the only appearance of Glove Universe in the series to date, but it has been seen in various games.
- The line "It's now or never" was used in a previous episode, "Trenchbillies."
- This episode is rated PG in Canada.
- The Glove Drop and the Glove Boat reference real rides Drop Zone, The Sea Dragon, and the Tower of Terror.
- The Tilt-A-Hurl ride is a parody of the Tilt-A-Whirl amusement park ride.
- The opening of a bigger version of the park is possibly a reference to Disney World being a larger version of Disney Land.
- Much like "Tunnel of Glove," two Nat Petersons are shown. One who is talking with an anchovy and one who is holding balloons.
- There are windows on the books in the library.
- When Patrick introduces the "new and improved" Hall of Mirrors, he is seen wearing a suit at the time and not wearing the glove pants. In the next scene, he is seen wearing the glove pants again.
- In real life, Glove World would have been sued as the roller coaster crashed into SpongeBob's wall which would have killed or injured several people on board.
- When SpongeBob and Patrick are walking to get to their seats on the Glove Boat, Patrick is wearing his normal green pants, but in the next shot, they are back to his glove pants.
- When SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at Glove World, the merry-go-round tent is red and white, then in the next appearance, it is yellow and red, and the rest in the time, the tent is fully red.
- It is unknown how SpongeBob and Patrick got freed from the chains in later episodes since the key Patrick threw could never be found at Glove Lake.
- The entrance to Glove World is different than its earlier appearances.
- Glove world makes numerous appearances in later episodes.