The top part features SpongeBob and Patrick scared while Sandy is the brave one. On the bottom part, it features the Flying Dutchman, Lord Poltergeist, and two ghost pirate mates coming out of the flying houseboat. The title is transcribed in brown text on a scroll below the series logo.
|162 - "Ghoul Fools"|
|133a - "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" (Replaced with "Shanghaied" on international versions)|
|70b - "Ghost Host"|
|56a - "Born Again Krabs"|
|17a - "Arrgh!"|
|21a - "Your Shoe's Untied"|
|88a - "Money Talks"|
|List of home videos|
- All of the episodes on this DVD feature the Flying Dutchman.
- This is the first SpongeBob DVD to contain no special features.
- The only preview is for the It's a SpongeBob Christmas! DVD and Blu-ray.
- This DVD's name is the same as the episode it is based on, except it adds an extra "s" to "Ghoul."
- This DVD has episodes from all of the Flying Dutchman appearances up to season 8, except for "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" and "Scaredy Pants" in season 1 and "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" in season 6.
- On the Australian version, "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" is replaced with "Shanghaied." However, "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" was later featured on the Bikini Bottom Buddies DVD in that country.
- This DVD was released on Sean Charmatz's 32nd birthday and 13 years after "Hall Monitor" and "Jellyfish Jam" premiered.
- This DVD was re-released in the SpongeBob ScaryPants Collection box-set on September 9, 2014.
- In the Japanese release, "Bubble Troubles," "Planet of the Jellyfish," "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" and "Treats!" are included, replacing all episodes except the titular one.
- This is the first DVD with no special features.
- The back of the DVD says the description for "Shanghaied" instead of "Born Again Krabs."
- The description for "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" says that SpongeBob and Patrick disturbed the Flying Dutchman's slumber. This is wrong, because they cut off his beard and didn't disturb his slumber.