If you were looking for the article about the episode, then see "Ghoul Fools."
|162 - "Ghoul Fools"|
|133a - "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" (Replaced with "Shanghaied" on international versions)|
|70b - "Ghost Host"|
|56a - "Born Again Krabs"|
|17a - "Arrgh!"|
|21a - "Your Shoe's Untied"|
|88a - "Money Talks"|
|List of home videos|
- All of the episodes on this DVD feature the Flying Dutchman.
- Season 6 is the only season from the first eight that does not have an episode on this DVD.
- This is the first SpongeBob DVD to not contain special features.
- The only preview is for the It's a SpongeBob Christmas! DVD and Blu-ray.
- This DVD's name is the same as the episode it is based on, except it adds an extra "s" to "Ghoul."
- This DVD has episodes from all of the Flying Dutchman appearances up to season 8, except for "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" and "Scaredy Pants" in season 1 and "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" in season 6.
- On the Australian version, "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" is replaced with "Shanghaied." However, "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" was later featured on the Bikini Bottom Buddies DVD in that country.
- This DVD was released on Sean Charmatz's 32nd birthday and 13 years after "Hall Monitor" and "Jellyfish Jam" premiered.
- This DVD was re-released in the SpongeBob ScaryPants Collection DVD box set on September 9, 2014.
- In the Japanese release, "Bubble Troubles," "Planet of the Jellyfish," "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" and "Treats!" are included, replacing all episodes except the titular one.
- The back of the DVD says the description for "Shanghaied" instead of "Born Again Krabs."
- The description for "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" says that SpongeBob and Patrick disturbed the Flying Dutchman's slumber. This is wrong, because they cut off his beard and didn't disturb his slumber.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.