- SpongeBob SquarePants
- SnailBob (debut)
- French Narrator
- Patrick Star
- Gary the Snail
- Squidward Tentacles
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Octavius Rex
- Ms. Mildred
- Ms. Mildred's snail (debut)
- Bikini Bottomites
The episode starts with SpongeBob and Gary exercising, but when the two start to run, SpongeBob realizes Gary doesn't have legs and can't run. SpongeBob tries to put a miniature tank under Gary to fix this issue, but this doesn't work. Afterwards, SpongeBob decides to create legs for Gary by taking off his legs, as he can regrow his legs. SpongeBob makes Gary practice using his legs and then they go to the park.
Everyone at the park gets impressed by Gary's spongy legs. However, Gary gets angry at a worm jealous of his legs and kicks the worm and the owner. Gary continues to kick other people until everyone gets scared and SpongeBob brings him back home. He is too tired to open the door, but since Gary doesn't have arms, he is unable to open the door. This prompts SpongeBob to add arms onto Gary as well.
When Gary gets his arms to work, Gary starts pampering SpongeBob. A weekend later, SpongeBob realizes he needs to go to work, but is unable to reach there as his body parts are worn out from all the pampering. At the Krusty Krab, a customer gets annoyed because his Krabby Patty has slime. Mr. Krabs investigates the issue and sees that Gary has taken over SpongeBob's job as the fry cook.
Mr. Krabs decides to go to SpongeBob's house to see what's going on with him, leaving Squidward in charge of the restaurant. He sees that SpongeBob has transformed into a snail, while Gary, who walks into the pineapple home at the same moment, acts the way SpongeBob used to do. Mr. Krabs gets frightened and goes into the house to try to snap SpongeBob out of being a snail. He gets SpongeBob to turn back to normal by giving him a Krabby Patty to smell. He then cuts off Gary's arms and legs in order to turn everything back to normal. The episode ends with SpongeBob and Gary sleeping at night, switching the places where they are sleeping.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Hula Festival - George Elliott [Title card]
‣ Marching to Honolulu - Kapono Beamer [SpongeBob stretching his legs and arms, while Gary stretches his eyes/SpongeBob wants to do a morning jog with Gary]
‣ Drummers and Fifers - Roger Roger [Gary moving over a tank while SpongeBob is jogging]
‣ Beer Festival - Dick Walter [Tank running over SpongeBob repeatedly]
‣ A Jolly Jaunt (c) - Dick Walter [Gary trying to get up from the floor]
‣ A Jolly Jaunt (a) - Dick Walter ["Aw, poor Gary, looks like you could use a leg up... or maybe two!"]
‣ Attack of the Giant Robots - Cris Velasco [SpongeBob sawing and sanding something]
‣ ? [Wooden table finished]
‣ ? [SpongeBob gives Gary a set of his own legs]
‣ Beyond the Deep Blue Sea [#62] - Lisa Doby, Lionel Wendling [Gary walking toward SpongeBob]
‣ Italian Summer - Hendric Haydegg [Gary repeats SpongeBob's leg movements]
‣ Nancy and Storrers A - John Knowles, Timothy Laight, Graham Preskett, Paul Pritchard, Martin Rands, James Rattigan [Gary repeats SpongeBob's dance moves]
‣ Mexican Freeway - Gil Flat [SpongeBob and Gary dancing together]
‣ Fairies A - John Fox, Otto Sieben [Gary takes SpongeBob to the snail park]
‣ Newcomer - Walt Rockman [Everyone at snail park gets shocked after seeing Gary with legs]
‣ Bell Hop-Short Version B - John Shakespeare [Gary hitting everyone with his legs]
‣ Charlie's Bike C - Peter Balding, Otto Sieben [Gary tries to open the door with his eyes and SpongeBob gives him a set of his own arms]
‣ Charlie's Bike E - Peter Balding, Otto Sieben [Gary trying to move "his arms"]
‣ Charlie's Bike G - Peter Balding, Otto Sieben [Gary tries to take a Snail-Po can with "his arms"]
‣ Driving Home - John Anthony [Montage of Gary using his arms to pamper SpongeBob]
‣ Hawaiian Beach - Peter Dennis [One week later Gary continues pampering SpongeBob]
‣ Pua Paoakalani B - Kapono Beamer, Queen Lili'uokalani [SpongeBob's arms and legs are limp]
‣ Introducing...the Villain ! - Jean Luc Leonardon [SpongeBob falls on the floor weakly]
‣ The Achterhoek Dances - Jan Rap [Customers eating Krabby Patties with slime at the Krusty Krab/Customers complaining to Mr. Krabs about the slime]
‣ Unknown Track 103 - Krabs bites into slimy patty
‣ The Achterhoek Dances - Jan Rap ["SPONGEBOB!!!!"/Krabs discovers Gary cooking the Krabby Patties at the kitchen]
‣ ? [Krabs sees SpongeBob acting like a snail]
‣ Place Bleu - Werner Overheidt [Krabs sees Gary acting like SpongeBob and SpongeBob acting like Gary]
‣ The Creature (a) - Gregor Narholz [Krabs tunnels into SpongeBob's house]
‣ ? ["What in the name of Neptune's nostrils is going on in here?"]
‣ Slovakian Czardas Duo - Lars-Luis Linek [SpongeBob attacks Krabs]
‣ Tiki March - Lionel Wendling [SpongeBob returns to normal]
‣ Armed Attack - Jean Clero [Krabs cuts off Gary's legs and arms]
‣ But in the End - Jean Luc Leonardon [SpongeBob apologizing to Krabs, Gary, and Patrick]
‣ Waikiki Dance - Lionel Wendling [Ending]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 20 DVD.
- This episode was paired up with "Gary & Spot" during the original American airing, but has since been re-airing with "King Plankton."
- Coincidentally, both are Gary-themed episodes.
- The title card background is exactly the same as "Chatterbox Gary," except slightly darker.
- In the every title card ever on the official SpongeBob SquarePants account on Instagram the episode's title card was skipped.
- "My leg!:" When Gary is kicking everybody and they run out of the snail park, Fred pops up and shouts "His legs!"
- A clip was used for a commercial from "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout."
- This is the first time the APM track "Bell Hop (a)" is used without Patchy the Pirate.
- Gary previously got legs in "Your Shoe's Untied" and Gary's Adventure.
- There is a tiny line between the "G" and the "O" in the title card.
- When Gary starts walking towards SpongeBob, SpongeBob's irises are colored white until he stands up.
- Despite being called a Snail Park, a few people bring their worms to the park.
- Despite Mr. Krabs asking what a mollusk is doing in the kitchen, Squidward, an octopus, is technically a mollusk.