The fused-together characters are a fusion of almost all of the main characters of the show. They get fused together when Squidward tries to fuse himself back together with SpongeBob in "SquidBob TentaclePants."
It is a mashup of Squidward, SpongeBob, Mrs. Puff, Mr. Krabs, Patrick, Sandy, and Pearl all in a grotesque, flesh-colored blob. This blob is spotted, has veins popping out, and is oozing. The characters themselves all are nauseous and there is also an eyeball inside the blob poking out in the corner. It is unknown whose eye it is.
Role in episode
When Squidward causes Sandy's Molecular Separator Ray to malfunction, it fuses a bunch of the characters together.
- There is a large blue eyeball inside the blob poking out of the corner. It is unknown whose eye it is.
- Sandy is not wearing her helmet in the blob of characters, even though there are visible clothes worn by others.
- The tentacle on the bottom left side of the fusion bears a resemblance to Squidward's tentacles when he got shocked by the Security System 5000 in the episode "Good Neighbors."
- Patrick, Pearl, and Sandy have some extra hairs on their heads. Patrick usually does not have any hair at all, although he was shown as having hairy armpits in "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve."
- Despite being morphed in with all of the other characters in the scene before, Larry is not seen as a part of the fusion. Although, he is likely on the other side of the blob that is not facing the screen.
- SpongeBob SquarePants used to be rated TV-Y before "SquidBob TentaclePants" premiered. The scene of the fused-together characters is actually what caused the show to be rated TV-Y7.
- The scene of the fused-together characters was cut from reruns in certain parts of Europe due to being considered too gruesome, though it remains intact in the US, UK, Turkey, Canada, Spain, Germany, Poland, Norway, Sweden, Greece, France airings, and DVD and Digital releases.