"Furtive Footsteps" was composed by Paddy Kingsland. The main instruments played in this piece include the bassoon, the flute, strings, percussion, bass, and the oboe. It is mostly used during sneaky moments.
- 7b. "Jellyfish Jam" - Various jellyfish sneak into SpongeBob's house at night.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - SpongeBob crawls out behind the door.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - "Okay, this is it, SpongeBob. Now tell her how you really feel about that uniform."
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - Patrick mimics every single thing that SpongeBob does.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - "Well that's Mr. Krabs' mattress alright..."
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - "...if you transfer the Krabby Patty formula to me."
- 65a. "Selling Out" - Howard Blandy and his associates walk around the Krusty Krab; Mr. Krabs signs the contract; Blandy returns.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - "You said you found my dislodged cranial cap last time."
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - The opening; "You don't understand. SpongeBob is unteachable."
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The Flying Dutchman and SpongeBob see an old lady walking.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - "Two can play at this game!"
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - "Have you ever thought of a different hobby?"
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - SpongeBob sneaks away from the riders.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - "Daddy, the house is full of burglars!"
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob wakes up with amnesia.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy leads Robin Williams to the "Green Room."
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - Sandy takes a shower; Plankton steals Sandy's fur.
- 174b. "For Here or to Go" - Agent Twirp from the Bogus Business Bureau talks to Plankton and Mr. Krabs.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - Spongy Spongy follows SpongeBob around the house.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob about his idea.
- 236a. "Call the Cops" - Patrick and Plankton at evidence room.
- 268a. "A Place for Pets" - Plankton enters on Spot's stomach and gets digested.
- "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" and "Truth or Square" are the only specials where this track is played.
- Truth or Square is the only episode that has this track higher pitched.
- "Between "Big Pink Loser" and "The Lost Mattress," this track took four years to return.