- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Mini SpongeBob (debut)
- Patrick Star
- Mini Patrick (debut)
- Squidward Tentacles
- Sheldon J. Plankton (mentioned)
- Mini Gary (debut)
- Shelley (cameo)
The episode starts with SpongeBob and Patrick messing around outside noisily. Squidward then comes out and yells at them, asking what they're doing. They say that they're enjoying their time together, but Squidward claims that that play time is over, and that they need to "cut it out."
SpongeBob creates a mini-version of himself and gives it to Patrick, and Patrick creates a mini-version of himself to give to SpongeBob, so they won't be alone. They then say "See you forever!"
At home, SpongeBob says it's time for bed, to which Tiny Patrick is happy about, jumping all over SpongeBob. SpongeBob and Tiny Patrick begin cleaning up and getting ready for bed. Meanwhile, at Patrick's house, Tiny SpongeBob falls into the sink after being disgusted by Patrick's bad breath and horrid teeth.
SpongeBob puts his teddy bear's pajamas on Tiny Patrick and the two go to bed, the same happening at Patrick's house.
The next morning, SpongeBob and Tiny Patrick, now dressed in a sailor suit, rush to the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob says good morning to Squidward and puts Tiny Patrick on the counter. He begins to make him a tiny Krabby Patty, to which the Tiny Patrick likes, but then sees larger Krabby Patties, wanting a bigger patty. Tiny Patrick dives at the grill but lands on SpongeBob's spatula. Now wanting French fries, Tiny Patrick dives towards the fryer but SpongeBob saves him.
SpongeBob ties Patrick to himself and puts him in his back pocket. Tiny Patrick tries to escape but ends up hanging beside SpongeBob.
At Patrick's house, it is now noon and the two wake up. Patrick makes himself a sandwich made out of all his food, not letting Tiny SpongeBob have anything to eat.
SpongeBob dresses Tiny Patrick up, to which he is clearly not amused. Patrick and Tiny SpongeBob are then moving a couch, but Tiny SpongeBob is crushes by the couch. SpongeBob and Patrick then say hi to each other, clearly missing each other. Tiny SpongeBob and Patrick want to go with each other, but are pulled away.
SpongeBob dresses Tiny Patrick as a clam and puts him in an aquarium. To prevent him from escaping, SpongeBob puts books over the top of the aquarium. Tiny Patrick then continues to bang on the aquarium. Over at Patrick's house, Tiny SpongeBob is clearly beaten up and missing an arm, trying to open a jar of Sea-Nut Butter. Patrick then looks for Tiny SpongeBob's arm. He finds it, but thinks it's the wrong arm and attaches a muscly arm to Tiny SpongeBob.
While Patrick and SpongeBob are sleeping, Tiny SpongeBob helps Tiny Patrick escape from the aquarium. SpongeBob does not hear them. The two then get angry at SpongeBob and Patrick for mistreating them and SpongeBob and Patrick awake to find themselves tied up.
Tiny SpongeBob and Patrick stab Patrick's stomach with matches, and the two begin attacking SpongeBob and Patrick. Tiny SpongeBob attempts to make breakfast while Tiny Patrick tries to turn on the TV. SpongeBob feels sorry for them, saying that their world is too big for the tiny versions of themselves.
SpongeBob and Patrick escape from their captives and build Tiny SpongeBob and Patrick their own tiny little homes. SpongeBob even gives Tiny SpongeBob a tiny snail, and Patrick gives Tiny Patrick a chicken leg.
After dark, Tiny SpongeBob and Patrick realize something is missing and build a mini version of Squidward's house, but it's actually Squidward who they have kidnapped and proceed to annoy. A frustrated Squidward screams at this, while the tiny pair hug him as an apology, much to his annoyance.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Charge - "Batter up!"
‣ Grandstand March - Roger Barsotti [SpongeBob making pancakes.]
‣ Gator - Steve Belfer [SpongeBob and Patrick running around Squidward's house making noise.]
‣ Cartoon Sting 4 - "What are you two dizzy dingbats doing out here?"
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["Squidward, that's a great idea!"]
‣ Tomfoolery - David Snell [SpongeBob and Patrick create tiny versions of themselves who speak in intelligible gibberish.]
‣ Bashful Eyes - Kapono Beamer [SpongeBob prepares for bed with tiny Patrick and Patrick prepares with tiny SpongeBob.]
‣ Solo Steel 4 - Jeremy Wakefield [Exterior of Patrick's rock.]
‣ Solo Steel - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick sleeping with their tiny versions.]
‣ Jovial Pirates Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob takes tiny Patrick to the Krusty Krab.]
‣ Skipping to School - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick and tiny SpongeBob wake up.]
‣ Careless March - Marc Dall'Anese [Tiny Patrick dressed up.]
‣ Stepping Into Danger - Mike Sunderland ["Oh... hey, SpongeBob."]
‣ Solo Steel - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob puts tiny Patrick in aquarium.]
‣ Dachshund Walk - John Fox, Mac Prindy [Tiny SpongeBob trying to open a jar of seanut butter.]
‣ Solo Steel - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick falls asleep.]
‣ Tiptoe Through the Goblin Cave - Cris Velasco [Tiny SpongeBob sneaks in SpongeBob's bedroom and takes tiny Patrick off the aquarium.]
‣ Dramatic Stabs - John Fox [SpongeBob and Patrick tied up and nailed to the floor.]
‣ Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Tiny SpongeBob and tiny Patrick torturing SpongeBob and Patrick.]
‣ Comic Walk - Sidney Torch [Tiny SpongeBob trying to do breakfast and tiny Patrick trying to turn on TV.]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob gets an idea.]
‣ Earl's Revenge - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob escapes from the ropes and unties Patrick.]
‣ Revelation - Dick Walter ["Ta-da! A tiny house for my tiny friend."]
‣ Honolulu March - Hans Haider [Tiny homes for tiny SpongeBob and Patrick.]
‣ Humorous Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Tiny SpongeBob and Patrick make a plan at night.]
‣ Gator - Steve Belfer [Ending.]
- The title card background is very similar to the one for "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" and "Two Thumbs Down."
- The teddy bear from "Skill Crane" can be seen when SpongeBob replaces the bear with a night shirt with one without clothes.
- This is the first episode to use the track "Stepping into Danger" since "The Donut of Shame."
- This is also the first episode to use Dick Stephen Walter's APM music "Revelation" since "The Secret Box."
- This episode premiered twelve years after Nicktoons Winners Cup Racing was released, eight years after "Back to the Past" and "The Bad Guy Club for Villains" premiered, and two years after "SpongeBob LongPants" and "Larry's Gym" premiered.
- This episode premiered in Russia seventeen years after The Good, the Bad, and the Krabby and A Christmas Coral were published, twelve years after the SpongeBob DetectivePants: The Case of the Missing Spatula book and The Art Contest: No Cheating Allowed! were published, five years after "Don't Look Now" and "Séance Shméance" premiered in Greece, two years after "Mall Girl Pearl" and "Two Thumbs Down" premiered in Canada and "Patrick! The Game" and "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" premiered in Israel, and one year after "Squid Plus One" and "The Executive Treatment" premiered in Japan.
- In the scene where SpongeBob and Patrick are tied in ropes by Mini SpongeBob and Mini Patrick, it is a reference to the movie Gulliver's Travels.
- When Patrick says "Oh, I hope it's not another one of your crazy plans to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula," the closed-captions misspell "Krabby Patty" as "Krappy Patty."
- When Tiny SpongeBob saves Tiny Patrick, the books on top of the cage turn from blue to red.
- When Patrick puts a small rock on the sand for his tiny counterpart to live in, a tiny version of his TV and chair magically appear.