The Fry Cook Museum is a museum that first appears in the episode "Neptune's Spatula."
The Fry Cook Museum is where people can look at fry-cook-related items, including the Golden Spatula, which many people have tried to take out of the rock-hard ancient grease.
The entire Fry Cook Museum is shaped like a Franklin pot oven with a wooden walkway leading up to it. The sign is shaped like a spatula and it reads the museum name in white and red text.
The interior has blue walls and many items on display.
Role in series
It is the place that SpongeBob and Patrick go to visit. SpongeBob manages to pull the Golden Spatula out of the rock-hard ancient grease, but King Neptune refuses to believe that fact. He then challenges SpongeBob to a patty-making competition and takes him and Patrick to the Poseidome Colosseum.
It appears on the map of Bikini Bottom.
It is a place that can be added. King Neptune is added with the building.
- SpongeBob SquarePants - Visitor; the creature who pulled the Golden Spatula out of the grease.
- Patrick Star]- Visitor
- Larry the Lobster - Visitor; the creature who attempted to pull the Golden Spatula out of the grease.
- Incidental 93 - Visitor
- Incidental 39 - Hot dog vendor
- King Neptune - Sent by the Golden Spatula when it was pulled out of the grease.
This list is incomplete, but you can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
- The Golden Spatula (the Tour Guide gets one through)
- Hot dog stand
- Krusty McPatty
- Delicious-looking Burger
- Menu section
- Gift shop