- French Narrator
- Patchy the Pirate
- Potty the Parrot
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Mr. Pirateson (debut)
- Patchy Patty (debut)
- Incidental 104
- Incidental 107
- Incidental 40
- Incidental 37B
- Incidental 47
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Incidental 41
- Squidward Tentacles
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Incidental 27
- Incidental 36
- Incidental 64
- Incidental 48
- Incidental 37A
- Incidental 155 (normal; appearance similar to Tom)
- Incidental 108 (normal; appearance similar to Dave)
- Incidental 49
- Scooter (appearance similar to Tom and Rude customer)
- Other babies at the Nursery
- Seahorse (cameo)
- Snail (cameo)
- Incidental 67
- Old Man Jenkins (blue (kid); skinny (green; tan)
- Incidental 73
- Incidental 6
- Incidental K1 (debut)
- Orange girl (debut)
- Incidental 68
- Betsy Krabs
- Incidental 42
- Incidental 102
- Incidental 45
- Balloon Vendor (debut)
- Incidental 15 (blue, appearance similar to Old Man Jenkins (blue)
- Incidental 11 (dark yellow, younger version)
- Light green kid (debut)
- Stinky (debut)
- Woman customer (debut)
- Unnamed rat (debut)
- Incidental K4
- Incidental 65
- Incidental 9
- Incidental 115
- Incidental 103
- Incidental 46
- Purple boy
- Karen Plankton
- King Neptune (mentioned)
- Old Man Walker (young)
Patchy and Potty are working at a restaurant called "The Poop Deck," hoping to be just like SpongeBob, although Potty claims he took the job for the "free sodas." After receiving an order of scurvy fries and a diet bilge water from his boss Mr. Pirateson, Patchy shows off his new patty creations: "Buried Treasure" (a treasure chest in between two buns), "Walk the Plank" (a wooden board in between two buns), and finally the "Patchy Patty" (a lone burger patty with a face made up of an eye patch, pickle slice, and mustard). All of these ideas are shot down by Potty and, feeling that the latter is never supportive of him, Patchy ends their friendship and runs off. Patchy compares his situation to Mr. Krabs and Plankton, starting the SpongeBob plot.
Later, Patchy starts to regret ending his friendship with Potty and starts to cry over a picture of the time the two first met. Potty then appears, and Patchy thinks he is there to apologize, but instead he is told to get back to work. Patchy begins to protest this, until he notices that Potty is wearing an assistant manager badge. Patchy questions this, and Potty says that his fancy book smarts got him the promotion. Patchy thinks this is unfair and insists that his cooking is great, but after witnessing a customer throw up a burger she ate into a doggy bag, Patchy realizes his food is terrible and Potty says that he needs a little practice.
After a brief montage of training, Patchy makes his first burger. He tries it and almost immediately spits it out. He then declares "For the crime of fouling me taste buds, I order you to walk the plank!" (in other words, he throws it into the trash). Patchy shrugs and says that SpongeBob's first patty probably didn't go so well either. However, Potty proves him wrong by showing a clip of a baby SpongeBob making his first patty, and it's perfect on the first try.
Potty then scolds Patchy for his unsanitary environment such as; keeping raw hamburger meat in an old boot (he claims this is what gives it its special flavor), having rats in the kitchen, not washing his hands after using the bathroom, and not wearing a hair net and apron. Fed up with Potty's criticisms, Patchy starts throwing patties at Potty, but each one misses, and one eventually hits Mr. Pirateson in the face. Patchy then tells the viewers to watch the rest of the episode while he watches Potty get fired.
After the SpongeBob plot is over, Patchy is shown reading a newspaper with the word "JOBS" on the front and claims he decided to take some time off to catch up on his reading. Potty then says that Patchy actually got fired, and Patchy fires back saying that Potty got fired as well, which is true (but Potty also got a golden parachute). Patchy then says that the restaurant cannot replace him, but Potty says they already did. When Patchy notices that a gorilla has been hired as his replacement, Patchy calls it "a smelly, hairy, fleabag" and the episode ends as the gorilla responds to Patchy's insult by throwing patties and other food at him.
After yet another attack on the Krusty Krab by Plankton, SpongeBob asks Mr. Krabs why they hate each other so much. Mr. Krabs tells his side of the story, in a series of flashbacks:
Mr. Krabs and Plankton were best friends from birth and did everything together. Both were outcasts, with Plankton being viewed as a nerd for his intelligence, and Mr. Krabs (ironically) being extremely poor, and victims of cold-hearted ridicule and social prejudice by a particular circle apparently led by Billy. One day, Mr. Krabs finds a penny at the carnival, his first exposure to money, which he spends on a balloon for Plankton. Later, they get enough money to buy a burger from Stinky's Burgers
, which, despite having horrible food and literally being located in a dump, is very popular among the local children including Billy and his gang, due to being the only place in town to get a burger. Stinky, apparently just as shallow and mean as Billy and his group, refuses to serve them, saying that freaks like them are bad for business, and tells them to "wait" at the back of the building, only for him to yell at them again. There, they witness Stinky retiring for the day, having made millions from the stand. Plankton and Mr. Krabs decide to go into the burger business themselves and create their own burger so people will finally respect them, but no one wants to try it. When Stinky is arrested and his establishment is closed by the local health department for numerous ethical and health code violations, the two open "Plabs Burgers" on his former site, which the children are now forced to eat at, despite it being even worse than Stinky's.
Plankton says that they are now ruling the stomachs of the children, and soon will be ruling their brains. Mr. Krabs argues that it should be about satisfying the customers, rather than power. Soon, they get into an argument, and Mr. Krabs is ejected into a dump pile and tells Plankton that he will one day regret this.
Plankton comes in and disagrees with Mr. Krabs' story and tells SpongeBob his own version. His story is the same as Mr. Krabs', except that their roles during the fight at the end are reversed, with Mr. Krabs wanting to rule the money of the children.
Plankton and Mr. Krabs begin arguing about the story until Karen arrives and tells the real story: as she had been a security camera installed by Plankton at the time and recorded everything.
The restaurant initially has no customers, and Old Man Jenkins is the first to try one of their burgers. Upon taking a bite, he smiles, falls to the ground, and a newspaper appears saying he knocked out by the taste of the burger. Mr. Krabs and Plankton become angry and accuse each other of tainting the patty. They begin fighting over the recipe, eventually tearing it in two, with Plankton getting the bottom half, which says "...and a pinch of chum." Their friendship is over and Plankton storms out to pursue his own career in food. However, during the struggle, a shelf was knocked down, dumping various ingredients into the patty batter, creating the Krabby Patty recipe, which Krabs is left with. The two go their separate ways, each trying to open their own establishment. People really like Mr. Krabs' "Krabby Patty," while Plankton's Chum Burger is horrible.
After hearing the story, Plankton and Mr. Krabs begin to make up and apologize, until Plankton takes the formula from his pocket. SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs start chasing Karen and Plankton in circles outside the Krusty Krab as the episode ends.
- The students and Plankton call Mr. Krabs "rag boy."
- Plankton being launched by a student.
- The boys fighting over their recipe.
- Mr. Krabs being teased by Plankton and the school bullies.
- In the scene where the scene pans through the customers eating at Krusty Krab at the beginning of the SpongeBob episode, Mr. Krabs is looking left instead of right.
- When SpongeBob says, "Don't forget your condiments, Plankton" and squirts Plankton with ketchup and mustard, Plankton's cake ship flies around as Plankton says, "Curses!"
- When SpongeBob says, "Why, Mr. Krabs? Why does he hate us so?" SpongeBob was next to Mr. Krabs, not in front of him.
- When Mr, Krabs says, "Well, you might as well blame me, SpongeBob, there was a time when Plankton and I were best friends," Mr. Krabs is holding SpongeBob and then walks over to a table and sits down.
- In the scene with the class bullies laughing at Plankton after Billy hits Plankton with a spitball, Young Man Jenkins does not have his hair.
- It should be noted that he did in the original pan of the class, so it was likely just an animation error.
- When young Sheldon says, "Idiots," the test tubes are being held horizontally and some of the liquid is on the desk.
- This was mostly removed because the result of mixing the two chemicals is an explosion.
- When young Sheldon says, "I'll show you," one of the test tubes is horizontal.
- When the chemicals explode, the exterior of the school is not shown, it is just an explosion cloud.
- After young Eugene says, "Buy things?" the image flips.
- When Stinky Burger is shown in a wide shot, there is writing on the order window door.
- Stinky's hair was originally a vertical block, instead of rounded hair.
- When Stinky breaks up the fight about whether the kids' respect or like him, he waves his arm vertically in the air, instead of in front of him.
- The second outfit that Sticky wears did not originally have the medallion.
- When young Sheldon evilly laughs for the first time, it looks different than the final product.
- When young Sheldon is exercising, his arms don't move.
- In the entire grand opening scene, Sheldon and Eugene have hats.
- When the kid says, "Hey," Sheldon and Eugene have their arms up.
- In the scene where Plankton leaves the pepper shaker when he leaves the shaker and stand on the table.
- When Plankton says, "Most of its true, except what really happened. We had created the tastiest burger," he is not wearing the pepper shaker "hat."
- When Old Man Jenkins is knocked out, he is shown next to his car.
- The original headline for the Old Man Jenkins story in the Bikini Bottom Weakly is "Plab Patties KO Old Man Jenkins."
- When Sheldon leaves his and Eugene's restaurant the part of the recipe is his left hand.
- Whenever the Chum Bucket bucket is shown, there are flies around it.
- This was most likely removed because flies don't exist underwater.
- The result of Big Johnny's barf is worse in the animatic.
- The "TM" after Krabby Patty is not shown.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ 'Er Indoors - Johnny Hawksworth [Patchy flipping burgers]
‣ Clarion Call - Eric Winstone ["Just like our hero, SpongeBob SquarePants!"]
‣ Tripping Upstairs - Brian Peters [Patchy's boss]
‣ Bell Hop (a) - John Shakespeare [new pirate patties]
• Mighty Magnus Fanfare - Nicolas Carr ["The Patchy Patty!"]
‣ Of Love and Destiny - Leighton Lucas ["You are never supportive of me!"]
‣ Botany Bay (b) - Robert Alexander White [Patchy crying]
• Clownfish Capers - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card]
• Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr [birthday cake]
• Steel Licks 8 - Jeremy Wakefield ["For me?"]
• Steel Licks 9 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Don't you find this a little suspicious?"]
‣ Against the Law (c) - Wilfred William Burns [Plankton pops out of the cake]
‣ Blondes & Bullets (a) - Ron Goodwin ["Don't forget your condiments, Plankton!"]
‣ Crime Doesn't Pay - Jack Beaver ["You'll rue the day we were born, Krabs!"]
‣ Hawaiian Cocktail - Richard Myhill ["Why, Mr. Krabs?!"]
‣ Fates [#62.02] - Gregor F. Narholz [Krabs says he and Plankton used to be best friends]
• Flashback - Nicolas Carr [flashback to Krabs and Plankton as babies]
• Toy Piano - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Even as wee ones."]
• Flashback - Nicolas Carr [exterior of school]
‣ Willy Nilly - Cyril Watters [Krabs and Plankton in grade school]
‣ The Dreadnought Tea Clipper (b) - Tim Laycock, Robert Alexander White ["Darn tootin'!"]
‣ Lonely Violin - Dick Stephen Walter ["I did get me clothes from the trash."]
‣ Mississippi Blues - Saul Broudy, Zan S. Mc Leod [Krabs' mom making him an outfit]
• Old Fortyniner - Nicolas Carr ["Oops, I missed a spot."]
‣ Roses from the South - George Wilson [Krabs and Plankton at the carnival]
‣ Drama Link (d) - Hubert Clifford ["What in Neptune's name is that?!"]
‣ Heavenly Voices (b) - David Farnon [choir]
‣ Roses from the South - George Wilson [Krabs buys Plankton a balloon]
‣ Beach Party - Harry Bluestone [exterior of Stinky Burgers]
‣ Lonely Heart's Club (a) - David Bell, Otto Sieben ["Valuable customers coming through."]
‣ Long Way Home [#59.03] - Gregor F. Narholz [Stinky's speech]
• Nautical Hijinx 2 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Stinky refuses to serve Krabs and Plankton]
‣ Organ a Go Go - Syd Dale [quitting time]
• Nautical Hijinx 2 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Did you hear that, Krabs?"]
• Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr [Krabs' eyes turn into dollar bill signs]
• Nautical Hijinx 2 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["But who has the ability to make such a burger? Who has the skill?"]
‣ Drama Link (h) - Hubert Clifford ["Who needs skill when science is on your side?"]
‣ Terror by Night - Hubert Clifford ["We will rule the school!"]
‣ Silent Tears - Keith Nichols [Patchy looking at old photos]
‣ Bell Hop (a) - John Shakespeare [Potty promoted to assistant manager]
‣ Shopping Spree - Laurie Johnson [Patchy chopping vegetables]
‣ Frankenstein's Niece A - Gregor F. Narholz [mad scientist]
‣ Shopping Spree - Laurie Johnson ["Me patty's done!"]
‣ Keel Row - Brian Peters ["I order you to walk the plank!"]
• Baby Sponge - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob's first patty]
‣ The Achterhoek Dances - Jan Rap ["A perfect patty on the first try!".]
• Spongeburglar - Nicolas Carr [exterior of dump]
‣ Worker's Symphony - Hans May [Krabs and Plankton making their own burger]
• Birth of the Krabby Patty - Nicolas Carr [fanfare]
• Minor Surf Chord - Nicolas Carr [Stinky Burgers closed down]
‣ Gay Activity - Clive Richardson [Krabs and Plankton open their own restaurant]
• Seaweed - Steve Belfer ["Your burgers are even worse than Stinky's!"]
• Unknown Track 44 - sick customers
‣ Drama Link (k) - Hubert Clifford ["Soon I will be ruling their minds!"]
‣ Verve - Jack Shaindlin ["I'm talking about ruling the world!"]
• Unknown Track 40 - Nicolas Carr [Krabs and Plankton fight over the recipe]
‣ Wooden Bear - Gil Flat, Tony Tape, Florian Voelxen ["I'm terribly sorry, Eugene, I couldn't hear you."]
‣ Dramatic Cue (b) - Ronald Hanmer [Krabs ejected]
‣ Dramatic Impact 2 - Ivor Slaney ["Lies!"]
‣ Tristesse - Gerhard Trede ["Very touching, but completely false!"]
‣ Like Strange - Kenny Graham ["First, we rule their stomachs."]
‣ Frankenstein's Niece A - Gregor F. Narholz ["And then... their money!"]
• Unknown Track 40 - Nicolas Carr [they fight over the recipe]
‣ Wooden Bear - Gil Flat, Tony Tape, Florian Voelxen ["This isn't about money, Eugene."]
‣ Dramatic Cue (b) - Ronald Hanmer [Plankton ejected]
• Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Huh?"]
• Steel Licks 3 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Gosh, Mr. Plankton."]
‣ Dramatic Impact 1 - Ivor Slaney [Karen enters]
• Sneaky Panther Pants - Nicolas Carr ["I was just starting out as a security system."]
‣ Sleazy Sax - Richard Myhill ["Plankton and I met when he installed me."]
• Sneaky Panther Pants - Nicolas Carr ["It was only our third date."]
‣ Hello Sailor (b) - Richard Myhill ["Now that's a handsome looking burger!"]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [no customers]
• Old Fortyniner - Nicolas Carr [banjo music]
‣ Dramatic Impact 6 - Ivor Slaney [Plab Patty KO's Old Man Jenkins]
• Steel Licks 1 - Jeremy Wakefield ["I can't believe we poisoned that sweet old guy!"]
‣ Like Strange - Kenny Graham ["You wanna fight over this recipe? I'll give you a fight you'll never forget!]
• Parting of the Clouds - Nicolas Carr ["I've done it! I discovered the perfect patty batter!"]
‣ Comic Walk - Sidney Torch [Krabs and Plankton compete for customers at school]
• Chimes Glissing - Nicolas Carr [The word "Krabby Patty" appears]
‣ Orchestral Flourish 4 [#37] - Gregor F. Narholz [everyone loves Krabby Patties]
‣ Orchestral Flourish 6 [#39] - Gregor F. Narholz [The school kids praise Krabs.]
‣ Dramatic Cue (e) - Ronald Hanmer ["I'll show you, Krabs!"]
‣ The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka - Chelmsford Folk Band ["Whoo-hoo!"]
‣ Woe is Me! - Richard Myhill [Plankton and Krabs make up]
‣ Kamakani (b) - Kapono Beamer ["Doesn't this warm your heart, Karen?"]
‣ Keystone Chaos - Ron Aspery [Plankton takes the formula]
‣ Bell Hop (a) - John Shakespeare [Patchy got fired]
‣ Drama Link (b) - Hubert Clifford [gorilla flipping burgers]
‣ Chase Me Chester - Roger Roger [Ending]
- This episode is available on the Friend or Foe?, Season 5 Volume 1, SpongeBob StarPants, First 100 Episodes, SpongeBob SquarePants Specials Collection, Vol. 1, The Ultimate SpongeBob Box Set, SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 7, The SpongeBob Super Square Collection, Complete Fifth Season, From the Beginning, Pt.2, The SpongeBob SquarePants Collection, Welcome Aboard, The SpongeBob SquarePants 8 Season DVD Collection, and The Best 200 Episodes Ever DVDs.
- This episode further proves SpongeBob's statement in "Help Wanted" that he has been training for the Krusty Krew his whole life, as he is shown to have made his first patty when he was a baby.
- It is also later shown in "Pineapple Invasion" that SpongeBob had his first patty bronzed.
- This is the first half hour special of season 5.
- This was the first episode to use the APM track "Tripping Upstairs" since "The Sponge Who Could Fly."
- This is the first episode to premiere with a TV-Y7 rating. However, the show had started airing reruns with a TV-Y7 rating on April 1, 2007.
- This episode uses the Rashomon Effect, which is the effect of the subjectivity of perception on recollection, by which observers of an event are able to produce substantially different but equally plausible accounts of it.
- This episode reveals Mr. Krabs and Plankton's friendship.
- It was shown that an orange younger version of Old Man Jenkins with glasses (different version from the one shown helping Mr. Krabs) was the teacher for Poseidon Elementary School.
- Mr. Krabs is portrayed as cheap when he was young in "Krusty Krab Training Video," but in this episode, he is very poor.
- The fish who said that the kids don't like Stinky and that they respect him has similar colors and clothes to Tom.
- Johnny, the fish who he was arguing with (who is also the same fish who tried Plankton's burger at the end of the episode) also has a similar appearance and clothing for the rest of the episode after the scene at Stinky's.
- In the background when Patchy is with the rat, a barrel from the intro of the first movie can be seen.
- There is an online game based on this episode called Friend or Foe Trash Bash.
- The restaurant Mr. Krabs and Plankton built is seen in the video game SpongeBob SquarePants featuring Nicktoons: Globs of Doom in the dump level of Bikini Bottom.
- In this episode, Mr. Krabs reveals one of the ingredients by saying to Plankton, "It was you who put too much seaweed sauce." Since the batter was not replaced, this is an ingredient in Krabby Patties.
- All this time, despite the recipe calling for only "a pinch of chum," Plankton has been making food entirely out of chum.
- When Incidental K4 was trying out the Chum Burger, it only had buns and a chum patty but when he was spitting it out, it had tomatoes, lettuce, and pickles, although the vegetables are in the half-eaten chum, to make it less confusing.
- Starting with this episode, there are no ocean background noises whenever the background music isn't playing.
- This was the first and only episode that is the first episode of a season and is an episode special.
- This is the first episode to feature a character on the title card.
- This was the first episode that Casey Alexander and Zeus Cervas worked on together (they started working on the show in Season 4 and Season 2 respectively). They worked on a total of 75 episodes together.
- This is the first appearance of mobile version of Karen in the show.
- She previously had her mobile appearance in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
- This is the fourth appearance of primates in the entire show, the first being "Your Shoe's Untied," the second being "I Had an Accident," and the third being "Chimps Ahoy."
- This was the last episode to be written by Tim Hill until he left the show.
- He would later return to work onThe SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run.
- To date, this is the only episode to play "Seaweed" in a scene without SpongeBob or Patrick.
- This episode marked Paul Tibbitt's debut as the voice of Potty. Tibbitt replaced Stephen Hillenburg when he left the show and continued to voice Potty up until "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!"
- In this episode, young Mr. Krabs first finds money on the boardwalk, but in "My Pretty Seahorse," he says that his father gave him a dollar at five years of age.
- This is the only episode of season 5 to air in Australia in 2006.
- This episode's title is named after the phrase on "friend or foe," which describes a certain character as an ally or an enemy.
- It may also refer to the old Game Show Network show of the same name except the game had a question mark in its title.
- Poseidon Elementary School is named after the ship in the 1972 movie The Poseidon Adventure which is a movie about a ship that flips upside-down. This is further evidence by the fact that the school resembles a capsized boat.
- It could also be based on the fictional ocean liner SS Poseidon (1972/2005)/M/S Poseidon (2006), and the ancient Greek god of the sea.
- When Plankton says, "It's all I ever really wanted. To get back to the way it used to be. You and me against the world!," he references the 1974 song of the same name.
- Despite this episode premiering in 2007 and having a copyright date of that year, it was actually made in 2006 due to the next episode having a 2006 copyright date of that year. And even this episode first aired in Australia during that year.
- The first time Mr. Pirateson appears, he has two hooks, but later, he has only one hook.
- The pictures of Plankton as a baby show that he is normal size, however, in "Goo Goo Gas," Plankton was shrunk to baby size and turned microscopic.
- During the flashback waves leading into the scene with Plankton in place of one of Mr. Krabs' eyes, Plankton's body is colored the same as Mr. Krabs' eye.
- Mr. Krabs is shown as a kid in this episode, but his mother still appears to be old.
- When the young Mr. Krabs says, "What in Neptune's name is that?," Sandals was eating popcorn in the background, but disappears and transports to the end of the screen.
- When Mr. Krabs and Plankton are showing people the new Krabby Patty, Mr. Krabs' eyebrows are missing. The same error occurs in "Dying for Pie."
- The opening credits say "animation director" even though there are two animation directors.
- This also happened in some other episodes.
- Squidward and the other customers disappeared after the second part.
- It may be possible that they left during the story.
- At one scene, Potty's uniform was missing after a few minutes. It came back on when Patchy was mad.
- When Mr. Krabs and Plankton finished their burger, it had nothing between its buns except for a patty but later they reveal it with two patties and lettuce. While approaching Stinky Burgers, it had a single patty and a slice of cheese.
- In this episode, Mr. Krabs, with some help from Plankton, made the Krabby Patty, but in "Enemy In-Law," Mr. Krabs says the Krabby Patty recipe is a family recipe.
- When Plankton says his story, the hole in the ceiling is still there even though Mr. Krabs was ejected through the ceiling and Mr. Krabs threw him by the window.
- When Karen enters the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob's Krusty Krab employee hat was on, Karen entered, the hat was gone, Karen rolls up, and the hat is back on SpongeBob's head. This may be because Plankton was on SpongeBob's head.
- When Old Man Jenkins that helps Mr. Krabs first appears in the episode, he has green skin with a red hat. However, when he tries the new burger, his skin is tan and wears a blue and white striped hat.
- Not all versions of the episode include this error; sometimes, Old Man Jenkins has his colors from the earlier scene in the later scene.
- When Mr. Krabs began his story, he took a barrel and sat on it, but from the scene where SpongeBob returns from getting the formula to the end of the episode, Mr. Krabs is sitting next to a table.
- This might be explained by the original animatic scene of Mr. Krabs grabbing the barrel. In the original, he walks to a table instead of grabbing a barrel. It is possible that this scene was accidentally replaced by the barrel scene.
- Karen has footage of the burger fight at the elementary school. There were no known cameras in the scene.
- In the flashbacks, Mr. Krabs' eyelashes disappear a few times over the course of the episode, including when he and Plankton look in the oven when making their burger.
- In the first half, Plankton's mouth is red, but in the second half, it is purple.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia (original • authors). Both Encyclopedia SpongeBobia and Wikipedia are licensed under the CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported license.|