"Footsteps of Horror" was composed by W. Merreck Farran. There are two versions.
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - Mr. Krabs sees SpongeBob sleeping; Mr. Krabs steals the boots while SpongeBob is asleep.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "He's just after me recipe."
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - Squidward and SpongeBob watch each other.
- 15b. "Suds" - The camera shows the fridge still left open while SpongeBob is asleep.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - Robot Krabs enters the garbage room.
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - SpongeBob skips and hops happily (heard briefly at the end)
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "Look at all that warm, toasty fur."
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - SpongeBob starts twitching.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - SpongeBob sees Patrick sleeping; A nail on the wall cracks; SpongeBob reminds himself to stay quiet in order for him to get Patrick's secret box; SpongeBob steps on a potato chip; Patrick falls back to sleep.
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - Squidward hears noises; Squidward hears noises again; Squidward looks around.
- 76a. "The Thing" - "It's too quiet..."
- 232b. "Shopping List" - Sandy cuts Yeti Krabs' fur.
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - Mr. Krabs climbs down the ladder.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - Plankton imagines Bikini Bottom terrorized by a giant jellyfish; "What is this all about, Mr. Krabs?"
- 15b. "Suds" - Patrick explains to SpongeBob what the doctor's office is like.
- 25a. "Wormy" - SpongeBob and Patrick make their first attempt to capture Wormy, who had just turned into a butterfly; Patrick on a dinner plate; Patrick runs away from Wormy.
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - "I bet you miss Squidward, and the grill, and the crow's nest..."
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - Sandy rips a Yellow Pages Phone Book in half.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - SpongeBob makes noises with his shoe; SpongeBob wipes his sweat; SpongeBob trips on his shoelaces; The box land's on SpongeBob.
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - Squidward continues to hear noises.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - "Alright, boys! You know what I gotta do now!"
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - SpongeBob screams when Mr. Krabs shows him a batch of Krabby Patties.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "I made a batch of deviled eggs, too." (Only a second can be heard.)
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - SpongeBob is seen covered in kelp.
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - "Where it's safe... and quiet... and dark."
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squidward hisses at SpongeBob.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - Patrick's nose shrivels up.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - Gary bites the judge.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - Patrick winds up the robot.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - SpongeBob shakes nervously.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - The Flying Dutchman turns into a torpedo.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - SpongeBob and Patrick think the jellyfish are the Fisherman; the suit stands up.
- 256b. "SpongeBob's Bad Habit" - SpongeBob biting Fred's fingernails.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.