Fates was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. It is another "sad" theme for the series. The main instruments being played in the piece include a variety of strings and a flute.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "I can't believe this!"
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - "All right, lads, take a good look. This is who I am. I've molted me shell and I'm vulnerable. But I'm certainly no bubble-blowing jellyfisher."
- 73a. "New Leaf" - "Can't you understand I've wasted so much time chasing after you? And now I have something that's mine. And it makes me happy."
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - Patrick is about to leave.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "What am I gonna do without my best friend? I should never have been mean to you!"
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - "No! P-please, don't tell Mr. Krabs! You don't understand. For years, people have been telling me, 'You're no good!' Now I'm good! I have a hat to prove it! I don't wanna go back to being No Hat Patrick!"
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - "Is one little storm all it takes to turn us into complete animals?"
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - "SpongeBob, I'm sorry! I had no other choice!"
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - "Patrick! Oh no! Not my best friend too!"
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - "I'm grateful for the life I'm living."
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - "Nobody does. I lost her in the surf when we were kids."
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - "Oh no! Please, no! This is terrible!" (Low-pitched)
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - SpongeBob's reaction to Gary biting him and choosing the toy ball over him.
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - "Don't give up, SpongeBob!"
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - "Wait! Stop! What about all our plans!"
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - SpongeBob and Patrick fight in Squidward's bathroom.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - Squidward imagines what Mr. Krabs said to him earlier at work.
- 35b. "Band Geeks" - "What kind of monsters are we? That poor creature came to us in his hour of need, and we failed him. Squidward's always been there for us when it was convenient for him."
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - "I tried, Mr. Plankton. I really did."
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - "Oh, the pain! I can't feel my arms and legs, I think they're broken! I'll have to sue for my pain and suffering!"
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "There's no easy way to say this. SpongeBob, if I were you, I would give serious consideration to start thinking about a replacement spatula."
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - "Maybe you can take my job and maybe you can take my place on the 'Employee of the Month Wall of Fame' but nobody, and I mean nobody, pogo-dances with that guy but me! Now, do yourself a big fat favor and get out, bub!"
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - "Please, Squidward! Let me be in your show! I'll do anything, anything!"
- 20a. "Hooky" - "Oh no! Mr. Krabs told me all about you. You are a liar. A deceiver. I'll never fall for your tricks again. Never!"
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - "I don't know what to do, SpongeBob. You gotta help me!"
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - "No, Mr. Krabs! Please, don't make me give up Mystery! I know you think she's just a horse, but she's more than that, I tell you. She listens to me. She understands everything I say and I understand her! She's my best friend!"
- 53b. "Clams" - "I trusted you and you gave me this! I can't believe me old crew would betray me like this!"
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Patrick notices that SpongeBob is on the floor.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "I don't believe this! You led me on!"
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "Am I a fraud?"
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - "Not... open?"
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - SpongeBob sees that Patrick fainted.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Please! I'll be ruined!"
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "Squidward, forgive me. I let the glamour of the stage distract me from my true calling, making sure that every Krabby Patty I prepare is the best it can be."
- 144b. "Karate Star" - "I'll never forgive myself!"
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - "Here! Take your dirty, rotten money!"
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - Flashback of SpongeBob leaving Gary.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - "Oh no. What have I done? I'm a terrible pet owner! Terrible! Karen! We're gonna need another Spot!"
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - "But I never wanted anything so much in my whole life! Since this morning when I wanted a donut-night at the "Donut" and it was great!"
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - "I'm ruined! No one wants to see a one Krabby Patty eating contest, least of all me wallet."
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "Fired?"
- 207b. "House Worming" - Prickles starts crying.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - "No! My ice cream! Oh, why is the world so full of pain?"
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - "Squidward, I-I need..."
- 233b. "Krusty Kleaners" - "It's too late. I did all I could, but it wasn't enough."
- 18b. "Walking Small" - "You used me for land development! That wasn't nice!"
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Squidward tries to open the door to SpongeBob's house.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - "Sandy, no! I can't let you! I'm not gonna let you get killed. If you find him, you'll get eaten for sure!"
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - "How could you, Mr. Krabs?"
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - Patrick cries about breaking his jellyfish net.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Everyone listens to Mr. Krabs' story.
- 82b. "Night Light" - "No, Squidward! Don't go out in the dark!"
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - "Mr. Crazyfish, please don't skin me alive!"
- 104a. "Not Normal" - SpongeBob persuades Patrick to teach him how to be weird once again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.