But I can certainly learn!
This article is in need of one or more references. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia to add more references.
Every SpongeBob Ever was an event that was supposed to be six days, but turned out to be five days long. The event celebrated the 20th anniversary of SpongeBob SquarePants, similar to 2009's The Ultimate SpongeBob SpongeBash which celebrated the show's 10th anniversary. The event, which aired on Nickelodeon's sister channel, Nicktoons, beginning on Sunday, July 7, 2019, promised to air all 247 episodes of the series in production order, leading up to the premiere of "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" on Friday, July 12.
Following the airing of "InSPONGEiac" on the morning of Thursday, July 11 at 6 AM, the marathon abruptly ended without warning. 15 hours later the marathon resumed but the future episodes aired out of order as opposed to all of the marathon before, which aired in order.
The following day, on July 12, had an eleven-hour SpongeBob break starting at 6 AM.
The marathon was held on Nicktoons again starting on February 22, 2021 to promote the release of The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run. It will air every night between 9:00 PM and 6:00 AM. A sneak peek of the movie was also shown during the marathon.
- Despite its abrupt break, the Every SpongeBob Ever event set a record for the longest continuous marathon of the series yet at 84 hours, surpassing The Ultimate SpongeBob SpongeBash in 2009, which lasted for 50 hours.
- Both marathons corresponded to a SpongeBob SquarePants anniversary.
- During the marathon, there was a special version of the Nicktoons screenbug in which "Toons" was in a spongy text and SpongeBob's eyes took the place of the O's.
- The first half of the twelfth season was going to premiere in this event on Nicktoons, but was cancelled due to its abrupt break and changing plans for the season 12 premiere schedule.
- The final half of the eighth season was planned to air on this event but they were replaced with other Nickelodeon shows such as 44 Cats and Alvinnn!!! and the Chipmunks.
- ^ Kevin🌐 on Twitter: "Very interesting, apparently the "Every SpongeBob Ever" marathon after ending at 6am this motning. #SpongeBob #EverySpongeBobEver…"
- ^ http://web.archive.org/web/20190712050307/https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/listings/channel/69047679/nicktoons-network-east.html
- ^ http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2021/02/nicktoons-to-host-every-spongebob-ever.html