Encyclopedia SpongeBobia is the SpongeBob SquarePants encyclopedia that anyone can edit, and we need your help!
We chronicle everything SpongeBob SquarePants, which is a show that follows SpongeBob, a little yellow sponge, whose adventures have captivated fans for 21 years!
Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years
Inspired by scenes in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, the series will show how key characters met and their exploits at summer camp. SpongeBob and friends spend the summer catching jellyfish, building camp-fires, and swimming in Lake Yuckymuck at Camp Coral, located in the Kelp Forest.
Be sure to watch the sneak peek! Read more →
The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run!
The movie stars SpongeBob SquarePants regulars Tom Kenny, Bill Fagerbakke, Rodger Bumpass, Clancy Brown, Carolyn Lawrence, Doug Lawrence, and Jill Talley. They start alongside newcomers to the franchise Keanu Reeves, Awkwafina, Snoop Dogg, and more!
Are you excited for the movie? Read more →
|This day in history (April 17)|
- 1952: Joe Alaskey was born.
- 1974: Victoria Beckham, the voice of Queen Amphitrite, was born.
- 2000: "Hall Monitor" and "Jellyfish Jam" premiered in Norway.
- 2002: "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" and "Boating School" premiered in Japan.
- 2007: Friend or Foe? was released.
- 2009: "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" premiered in the US and Australia.
- 2012: "Drive Thru," "The Hot Shot," "Squidward's School for Grown Ups," and "Oral Report" premiered in Russia and Poland.
- 2015: "Jailbreak!" and "Evil Spatula" premiered in Indonesia.
- 2016: "Larry's Gym" premiered in Russia.
- 2017: "Krusty Katering" premiered in Latin America.
- 2019: "Ripped Pants" premiered in Bangladesh.
- 2020: "Swamp Mates" and "One Trick Sponge" premiered in Canada and Brazil.
- 2021: "Under the Small Top" and "Squidward's Sick Daze" will premiere in Canada.