Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob SquarePants! Welcome to Encyclopedia SpongeBobia, the comprehensive database about all things SpongeBob-related that anyone can edit! We have all the transcripts, episodes, and characters here, waiting for you to edit them! We also have the marathons, events, and other things that you just have to see to believe! It's all here at Encyclopedia SpongeBobia!
View full main page
We chronicle everything SpongeBob SquarePants, which is a show that follows SpongeBob, a little yellow sponge, whose adventures have captivated fans for 22 years!
Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years
Inspired by scenes in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, the series will show how key characters met and their exploits at summer camp. SpongeBob and friends spend the summer catching jellyfish, building camp-fires, and swimming in Lake Yuckymuck at Camp Coral, located in the Kelp Forest.
Be sure to watch the sneak peek! Read more →
|This day in history (May 8)|
- 1912: Paramount Pictures was founded.
- 2005: "Chocolate with Nuts" and "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" premiered in Russia.
- 2006: "Enemy In-Law" and "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" premiered in Spain.
- 2007: Pirates of Bikini Bottom was published.
- 2010: "The Krusty Sponge" and "Sing a Song of Patrick" premiered in the Czech Republic.
- 2013: SpongeBob Comics No. 20 was released.
- 2014: The Wiki's first annual Summer Background Contest began.
- 2016: "The Fish Bowl" premiered in Russia.
- 2019: "Scaredy Pants" premiered in Bangladesh.
- 2020: "A Cabin in the Kelp" and "The Hankering" premiered in Sweden and Denmark.
- 2021: "Under the Small Top" and "Squidward's Sick Daze" will premiere in Latin America.