Encyclopedia SpongeBobia is the SpongeBob SquarePants encyclopedia that anyone can edit, and we need your help!
We chronicle everything SpongeBob SquarePants, which is a show that follows SpongeBob, a little yellow sponge, whose adventures have captivated fans for 21 years!
Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years
Inspired by scenes in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, the series will show how key characters met and their exploits at summer camp. SpongeBob and friends spend the summer catching jellyfish, building camp-fires, and swimming in Lake Yuckymuck at Camp Coral, located in the Kelp Forest.
Be sure to watch the sneak peek! Read more →
|This day in history (January 27)|
- January's Employee of the Month Day.
- 1969: Patton Oswalt, the voice of Jim, was born.
- 1972: Keijin Okuda was born.
- 2001: "Dying for Pie" and "Imitation Krabs" premiered.
- 2004: Show Me the Bunny! was published.
- 2010: "Krusty Krushers" and "The Card" premiered in Italy.
- 2011: "Yours, Mine and Mine" and "Kracked Krabs" premiered in Russia.
- The Music from The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water album was released.
- The second clip of The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water was released online.
- 2019: "The Krusty Slammer" premiered, thus ending Sunday SpongeDay.