Encyclopedia SpongeBobia is the SpongeBob SquarePants encyclopedia that anyone can edit, and we need your help!
We chronicle everything SpongeBob SquarePants, which is a show that follows SpongeBob, a little yellow sponge, whose adventures have captivated fans for 22 years!
Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years
Inspired by scenes in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, the series will show how key characters met and their exploits at summer camp. SpongeBob and friends spend the summer catching jellyfish, building camp-fires, and swimming in Lake Yuckymuck at Camp Coral, located in the Kelp Forest.
Be sure to watch the sneak peek! Read more →
|This day in history (September 17)|
- 1999: "Sandy's Rocket" and "Squeaky Boots" premiered.
- 2003: "New Student Starfish" and "Clams" premiered in Germany.
- 2010: SpongeBob's Truth or Square was released in Europe.
- 2011: "Nautical Novice" premiered in Wales (UK).
- 2012: Complete Seventh Season was released in the UK.
- 2016: "Jellyfishing" and "Plankton!" premiered in Vietnam.
- 2021: "Quest for Tire" and "Cabin of Curiosities" will premiere on Nickelodeon.