Encyclopedia SpongeBobia is the SpongeBob SquarePants encyclopedia that anyone can edit, and we need your help!
We chronicle everything SpongeBob SquarePants, which is a show that follows SpongeBob, a little yellow sponge, whose adventures have captivated fans for 22 years!
Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years
Inspired by scenes in The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, the series will show how key characters met and their exploits at summer camp. SpongeBob and friends spend the summer catching jellyfish, building camp-fires, and swimming in Lake Yuckymuck at Camp Coral, located in the Kelp Forest.
Be sure to watch the sneak peek! Read more →
|This day in history (June 23)|
- 2000: "Valentine's Day" and "The Paper" premiered in Latin America.
- 2006: "Krusty Towers" and "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" premiered in South Korea (EBS).
- 2008: "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" premiered in Italy.
- 2009: Happiness to Go! was released.
- 2014: "Patrick SmartPants" and "SquidBob TentaclePants" premiered in Poland.
- 2020: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated and Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated Soundtrack were released.