- Squidward Tentacles
- Patrick Star
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- French Narrator
- Electric eel
- Enchanted tikis (debut)
- Gary the Snail (cameo)
- Pearl Krabs (deleted scene)
Squidward is extremely annoyed by SpongeBob and Patrick's games which involve them throwing rocks on their heads and sauce on their eyes at work. He attempts to escape these by locking his house, but SpongeBob and Patrick's games are still too loud for him to deal with. Eventually, Squidward gets rush from being stung by an electric eel and then gets hit by the nose of his house. As a result, he wants to live in his own world where he can relax in peace.SpongeBob and Patrick build a tiki world made out of earwax for him outside his house, and Squidward starts to like it and does things such as drinking smoothies, listening to songs, painting, and dancing. He even states that he has never been this happy in his life. Everything seems well until Patrick accidentally tips over the tikis and causes a fire, destroying the tiki world in the process.
Despite being sad again for his world being destroyed, Squidward comes up with an idea to make his dreams last: a swing set with his tiki boat, with SpongeBob and Patrick taking turns being hit by it and flying over.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Friends and Family - Phil Green, Geoffrey Love, Ken Thorne [Opening]
‣ Seaweed - Steve Belfer [SpongeBob and Patrick playing "Buddy Toss"]
‣ Happy Sack Shanty - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [at the Krusty Krab]
‣ Drama Link (g) - Hubert Clifford [one extremely annoying shift later...]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr [crossword puzzle]
‣ Queen's Aloha Oe C - Kapono Beamer, Queen Lili'uokalani ["Ugh. Finally some peace and quiet."]
‣ Squiddy G - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [smooth jazz]
‣ Goofy Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [electric eel]
‣ Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward gets crushed]
‣ Pua Paoakalani B - Kapono Beamer, Queen Lili'uokalani [Squidward crying/"All I really want is to live in a world where I can just relax in peace!"]
‣ Bashful Eyes - Kapono Beamer [SpongeBob decides to do something special for Squidward]
‣ Solo Steel - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward goes to bed]
‣ Late Night Jinx - Phil Green [power tool noises]
‣ Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [the next morning]
‣ Maui Beach - Hans Haider [Tiki Land revealed]
• Squidward's Tiki Land - Aaron Springer, Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield
‣ Dramatic Bridge 4 - Phil Green [Patrick accidentally destroys it]
‣ Hawaiian Breeze - Jon Jelmer ["You were right, SpongeBob, we should have used glue instead of earwax."]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr ["I know how to make it last!"]
‣ Clownfish Capers - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Ending]
- This episode is available on the Complete Seventh Season, Sweet & Sour Squidward, Next 100 Episodes, and The Best 200 Episodes Ever DVDs.
- In a deleted scene from this episode, the water was revealed to be coming from Pearl's spout. She was cut from the final episode, but Lori Alan had already recorded her lines for the part, and Pearl is still credited in the ending credits.
- Squidward sings "...or drink from a coconut that's full of flan." However, it was really a smoothie.
- This is the first episode of the series in which the Viacom byline on the closing Paramount Pictures logo was in its 2006 font.
- This is the second episode where parts of Squidward's house come off. The first is "Squidville."
- In the German dub, this episode is called "Thaddäus I'm Tiki-Land," which translates to "Squidward in Tiki Country."
- Squidward locks his door with many locks, but they disappear seconds later.
- When Squidward says, "Perhaps I will dance to some soothing dance records," his lips do not move and it just stays at a smiling face.
- Squidward's bed does not have the canopy on top in this episode.
- Squidward paints a landscape of his tiki-land, however, he was only given red paint but was somehow able to make a rainbow.