- Johnny: Attention! [silent clip from "Scaredy Pants" plays] SpongeBob needs your help to protect our waters!
- [clip from "Pressure" plays]
- SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs: [in clip] Water! Water!
- Johnny: So here are some simple ways that SpongeBob and you can save the big blue! Shorten your shower and you can save three to six gallons a minute! [silent clip from "Picture Day" plays] Think at the sink and turn off the faucet while brushing your teeth!
- [clip from "Dumped" plays]
- Patrick: [in clip] Brush, brush, brush! Brushing everywhere!
- Johnny: And get hip to the drip! [silent clip from "Best Day Ever" plays] By telling your parents about any leaks around the house, you can save over 300 gallons a month! For more ways SpongeBob and you can save the Big Blue, go to nick.com/biggreenhelp!