This article is currently in the middle of an expansion or major revamping. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by contributing to it.
|Manual of style|
You can earn badges on Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by editing pages, uploading photos, and leaving comments. Each badge earns you points - the more points you get, the higher up the leaderboard you go! You'll find the badges you've earned on your user profile page.
There are many categories for badges that you can earn:
- Editing certain types of articles (episodes, characters, etc).
- Writing blog posts, as well as commenting on them.
- Contributing to the wiki every day for a certain amount of time.
- Leaving messages on other users’ talk pages.
- Adding articles to categories.
- Joining the wiki (all you have to do is join the wiki).
- Getting the lucky edit on the wiki (such as 1,000,000).
Some users might try to edit things only to get badges instead of helping the wiki. This is a list of signs of badge farming:
- Editing the same article multiple times, over a short period of time.
- Adding to articles, only to remove it seconds later (i.e: adding a period, and then removing the same period a second later).
Solutions to Badge farming for the Administration:
- Warn the user. Warning a user works well, and can generally prevent badge farming. If that doesn't work…
- Block the user. It is an extreme measure, but prevents the user from gaining access to the wiki just to get badges.
Note: Some badges in the gallery don't exist anymore.
|Image||Name and description|
|Awarded for adding 1 category to a page|
|Unmasking the Criminal|
|Awarded for adding 5 categories to pages|
|Awarded for adding 10 categories to pages|
|Awarded for adding 25 categories to pages|
|Dancing with the Jellyfish|
|Awarded for adding 50 categories to pages|
|Complaints are Never Here|
|Awarded for adding 100 categories to pages|
|Swarms of Category Jellyfish|
|Awarded for adding 250 categories to pages|
|Awarded for making 1 article edit|
|Mrs. Puff's Award|
|Awarded for making 5 article edits|
|Plankton's Award for Stealing the Formula|
|Awarded for making 10 article edits|
|Patrick's Award for Doing Nothing longer than anybody else|
|Awarded for making 25 article edits|
|Mr. Krabs' Award for Selling Krabby Patties at $20.00 Each|
|Awarded for making 50 article edits|
|Sandy's Ship-in-a-Bottle Award|
|Awarded for making 100 article edits|
|Gary's Got Legs|
|Awarded for making 250 article edits|
|Awarded for making 500 article edits|
|Tour Bus Person|
|Awarded for adding 1 picture to an article|
|Awarded for adding 5 pictures to articles|
|Awarded for adding 10 pictures to articles|
|Pointing Fingers is Not Fun|
|Awarded for adding 25 pictures to articles|
|Awarded for adding 50 pictures to articles|
|I'm Wearing a Wig|
|Awarded for adding 100 pictures to articles|
|The Broken Spatula|
|Awarded for adding 250 pictures to articles|
|Awarded for adding 500 pictures to articles|
|Awarded for contributing to the wiki every day for 5 days|
|Free Balloon Day|
|Awarded for contributing to the wiki every day for 14 days|
|Awarded for contributing to the wiki every day for 30 days|
|ONE WEEK LATER|
|Awarded for contributing to the wiki every day for 60 days|
|Awarded for contributing to the wiki every day for 100 days|
|SpongeBob Enlarged Gary's Shell|
|Awarded for contributing to the wiki every day for 200 days|
|Captured and Imprisoned by Plankton|
|Awarded for contributing to the wiki every day for 365 days|
|Image||Name and description|