|Manual of style|
This page serves as a place to request and discuss merges.
The following are the policies to the requests for merge process.
- A. General
- 1. This is an optional process; administrators can merge anything they believe fits as a redirect.
- 2. If there is any controversy over merging a certain page, abstain from a merge war, do not merge the page, and bring the page in question to a merge discussion as outlined in this article.
- 3. Anyone can nominate a page (article, template, category, image, video, etc.) they feel should be merged.
- B. Process
- 1. Fill out a form to create a merge discussion.
- 2. Once the discussion is created, the nominator must explain why they feel the article should be merged.
- a. If no explanation is given after twenty-four (24) hours, it will be closed as invalid.
- 3. A discussion will occur, centered on that particular page.
- 4. Neutral votes do not count in the final tally for consensus (70%)
- C. Closing discussions
- 1. Only administrators can close merge discussions.
- 2. Merge discussions generally last seven (7) days.
- 3. Exceptions
- i. If a merge discussion does not receive a consensus (70%) either way after one (1) month, the discussion can be closed as "no consensus" and the page will remain intact.
- ii. If the page in question is a spam page, the merge discussion may be closed immediately, and the page will be deleted.
- iii. The creator of a merge discussion may withdraw their discussion at their sole discretion.
- 1. Replace PAGE with the title of the page you believe should be merged in the box below.
- 2. Click "submit."
- 3. When you submit, fill out the information on the resulting page, then save the page.
- 4. Copy and paste the following under "requests" of this page, replacing "PAGE" with the title.
- [[ESB:Requests for merge/PAGE]]
Requests for merge
|Requests for merge (edit)|
|Only 30 requests may be active at once. Any created past that limit will be closed.|
|Morphoids||Discussion||May 6, 2020||TBA|
|Pioneers||Discussion||May 9, 2020||TBA|
|Phil (orange)||Discussion||May 9, 2020||TBA|
|Mr. Whiskers||Discussion||May 20, 2020||TBA|
|Sucker shake||Discussion||May 20, 2020||TBA|
|Ugly Barnacle||Discussion||May 21, 2020||TBA|
|Whale shark||Discussion||May 22, 2020||TBA|
|Balloon seller||Discussion||May 23, 2020||TBA|
|SpongeBob's stove||Discussion||May 23, 2020||TBA|
|SpongeBob's TV||Discussion||May 23, 2020||TBA|
|SpongeBob's refrigerator||Discussion||May 23, 2020||TBA|
|SpongeBob's library||Discussion||May 23, 2020||TBA|
|Barnacle Chips' mascot||Discussion||May 23, 2020||TBA|
|SpongeBob Sport Toys (McDonald's)||Discussion||May 24, 2020||TBA|
|Goober Meal||Discussion||May 24, 2020||TBA|
|I.J.L.S.A. Lunchbox||Discussion||May 25, 2020||TBA|
|Nick DVD Game Demo||Discussion||May 26, 2020||TBA|
See archive here: ESB:Requests for merge/archive
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.