This page is for the purpose of discussing adminship requests.
Use this template:
===[[User:USERNAME|USERNAME]]=== State reason for request here. -~~~~ <poll> Should USERNAME be an admin? Support Oppose Neutral </poll> ====Comment====
I have been constantly working to clean the wiki of all vandals and have been helping sort things out in the wiki for quite a while, --Greennavetalk
I have been contributing to a lot of wikis getting them back on track and banning vandals. I have over 2000 Edits on the Combat Arms Wiki, in which I am a Sysop. I have experience in this role.
- Has my support.- Rgoodermote 15:25, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- Support. Good job getting rid of vandalism. However, please do not use language a vandal would use as you did here. -AMK152(talk • contribs) 20:11, 9 March 2009 (UTC)
- I suggest doing that before AMK gives you the tool. Because not being in control of your anger regardless of how many people supported you could mean a failure in getting the tool. - Rgoodermote 16:42, 12 March 2009 (UTC)
- You should be an admin.Stop that vandalisim!(I don't have an account.) —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (wall • contribs). Remember to sign your posts with ~~~~
- Comment: We need about 2 more actually. Two that can work at night and 2 that can work during the day. So far we only have 2 (and a lot of the times just one) during the day. - Rgoodermote 15:42, 14 March 2009 (UTC)
I think I should become admin or atleast a Sysop because I edit many wikias starting in October. I edited some articles and found vandlizers and I helped deleate their comments. I love to help. Even though I haven't been here for a long time i edit as much as I can! -Squirrel or SorreltailSay HOLAWhat did I do 16:29, 14 March 2009 (UTC)