|Manual of style|
This page is used to list the guidelines of articles on Encyclopedia SpongeBobia.
The following is an index to the policies of Encyclopedia SpongeBobia. These are broken into different categories:
- I. Policies - the rules of the wiki and how different aspects function.
- II. Guidelines - the Manual of Style for the wiki in regards to content formatting, templates, etc.
The guidelines of Encyclopedia SpongeBobia refer to content, layout, and design of articles across the wiki.
This section outlines the guideline pages for layouts of specific groups of articles.
|Category||Guideline name||Officially adopted|
|Credits||July 19, 2013 (general)|
September 23, 2013 (galleries)
|Cast and crew||Unofficial|
|Merchandise||Home video||July 7, 2013 (general)|
|Associated production music||July 9, 2015|
|Comic||Comics||September 20, 2016|
- A. Policy (revised May 14, 2014)
- 1. All page titles and headers may only use capitals if:
- a. The beginning word in the title and/or header
- b. Proper nouns in the title and/or header
- 2. The only exception is that only a word directly after a colon (:) or slash (/) may or may not use capital letters.
|Bikini Bottom||bikini bottom|
|Galley Grub||Galley grub|
|ESB:Discussions/Page titles and headers||ESB:Discussions/Page Titles and Headers|
|List of food and drinks||List of Foods and Drinks|
|Plankton's cousins||Plankton's Cousins|
|List of instances in which the fourth wall is broken||List of Instances in Which the Fourth Wall is Broken|
|==External links==||==External Links==|
|==See also==||==See Also==|
- A. General (revised July 19, 2014)
- 1. A stub is an article that is less than 1,000 bytes.
- 2. Any article that is defined as a stub but also is an article in which all information is complete, is no longer considered a stub, no matter the length. Example: Since a stub is considered to be less than 1,000 bytes, and a certain article is 700 bytes, yet it is almost impossible to add any more information, the article can no longer be considered a stub.