Created subtopic: Revisions Return • Modify • Comment
So, I would propose these revisions based on my observations and what has been said in this discussion.
IX. Hurt and Heals
- 1. All Hurt and Heals must have under 85 contestants.
- 2. All Hurt and Heals must have proper formatting within one (1) week after the game begins.
- 3. If a Hurt and Heal has less than three (3) players per day after one (1) month, it will be closed early.
- 4. A Hurt and Heal may only be continued on another thread by the creator
of the thread if there are at least three (3) players playing per day.
- 5. Hurt and Heals cannot have a voting span longer
vote span than 5 hours.
- 6. If a regular Hurt and Heal does not have one contestant eliminated within 1 week, it will be closed.
- a. If the Hurt and Heal is in tournament format, it must progress to the first checkpoint within ten (10) days.
- b. If the Hurt and Heal is a Hurt and Hurt, it must have one character eliminated within three (3) weeks.
- c. Boss battle Hurt and Heals do not have to follow this rule.
- 7. Discussion moderators and administrators may close Hurt and Heals for not being relevant to the wiki, SpongeBob SquarePants, or a topic more than five (5) users are willing to participate in.
- 8. No Hurt and Heal may have contestants starting with more than 50 HP.
- a. If the Hurt and Heal is a Hurt and Hurt, contestants may not start with more than 150 HP.
- b. Boss battle Hurt and Heals do not have to follow this rule but cannot have a character reach over
1000 2500 HP to win.
- 9. If the Hurt and Heal uses users, you must ask for permission before you use them in your Hurt and Heal or variation of Hurt and Heal
., otherwise it will be closed.
Thoughts? — AMK152 (Wall • Contrib) 00:52, December 27, 2017 (UTC)