After all concerns from concern stage of this discussion has been resolved and taken into account, proposal located in "Proposal" section above has been created and put to voting. To join the voting, you simply use buttons located in "Voting" section of this page and fill the resulting page.
Have a happy voting!
I am proposing the following to be revised and moved to the provisional bylaws as "Article III: Communication"
1. Encyclopedia SpongeBobia is a community of multiple different users, and so the use of good communication is necessary to maintain a civil and productive editing environment.
2. Off topic discussions areis allowed on the wiki and, but must be kept on the off topic forum. The administration reserves the right to remove off topic discussions they deem unnecessary.
3. If an administrator requests a response from a user regarding an issue, that user must acknowledge and respond to them. If the user makes more than twenty (20) edits and twenty-four (24) hours have passed since the time of the administrator's message without the user responding,after the time of the administrator's message, this will be considered ignoring and consequences will follow.
4. Do not discuss another wiki's issues on this wiki.
5. Do not necropost.Necroposting. Do not reply to forums threads, messages on other user's walls, or blog posts that haven't been replied to in three (3) months or more without an administrator's permission.
B. Discussion areas
a. When using the forums make sure that the topic presented has something relevant to the topic of the wiki and SpongeBob SquarePants. (rewording this)
a. The primary purpose of the forums is for topics relevant to the mission of the wiki and discussion of SpongeBob SquarePants.
b. Any off topic discussion may result in the closing or removal of the thread, along with any necessary warnings or blockings. (redundant with A2, above)
c.b. No type of forum game may have more than five (5) games going at once. This is to avoid cluttering of threads.
2. User Pages/Wallsa. You do not own your user page, it is given to you to help people know you better. The administration reserves the right to remove any content they feel is inappropriate.
b.3. User Walls. Do not forbid anyone from leaving you a message on your message wall.
C. IssuesReporting rule violations.1. Any issueviolation of the rules'that anyone may have with a user may be reported to the report user page.
This discussion ends on Saturday, December 16, 2017 at 7 p.m., eastern time. — AMK152 (Wall • Contrib) 23:58, December 9, 2017 (UTC)