After all concerns from concern stage of this discussion has been resolved and taken into account, proposal located in "Proposal" section above has been created and put to voting. To join the voting, you simply use buttons located in "Voting" section of this page and fill the resulting page.
Have a happy voting!
Here is some cleaning up of language of the communication policy.
Article VI: Communication
1. ESB is a community of multiple different users, and so the use of good communication is necessary to maintain a civil and productive editing and social environment.
2. Off topic discussions isare allowed, but must be kept on the off topic forum. The administration reserves the right to remove discussion they deem unnecessary.
3. If an administrator requests a response from a user regarding an issue, that user must respond to them. If the user makes more than twenty (20) edits and twenty-four (24) hours have passed since the time of the administrator's message without the user responding, this will be considered ignoring and consequences will followthe user may be warned and/or blocked, depending on the nature of the issue. [removing vagueness]
4. Do not discuss another wiki's issues on this wiki.
5. Necroposting. Do not reply to forums threads, messages on other user's walls, or blog posts that haven't been replied to in three (3) months or more without an administrator's permission.
B. Discussion areas
a. The primary purpose of the forums is for topics relevant to the mission of the wiki and discussion of SpongeBob SquarePants.
b. No type of forum game may have more than five (5) games going at once. This is to avoid cluttering of threads.
2. User Pages. You do not own your user page, it is given to you to help people know you better. The administration reserves the right to remove any content they feel is inappropriate.
3. User Walls. Do not forbid anyone from leaving you a message on your message wall.
C. Reporting rule violations. Any violation of the rules may be reported to the report user page.
Voting ends Tuesday, December 11, 2018 at 8:00 a.m., eastern time. — AMK152 (Wall • Contrib) 12:58, December 4, 2018 (UTC)