The following convention discussion has been discussed and is now marked as resolved. The page has been protected and now serves as an archive. Do not edit this page.
Date Resolved: January 23, 2019
Result: Moved to voting.
This convention discussion concerns the following topic: "Bylaws reviews - Advertising and affiliation."
At the end of the page, you have "Create New Subtopic" button, which you can use to voice your concerns, comments, or questions about what the proposal. You can use the "Refresh This Discussion" button, which you can use to make sure that all changes are included to a page.
You can also add your comments to existing subtopics.
Have a happy discussion!
Discuss Article XV here.
1. FANDOM wikis may be advertised only in the forums and in only one forum topic.
2. Advertising non-FANDOM wikis is not allowed. Discussion of such websites is allowed.
3. Any violation of these policies will result in a deletion of anything relating to that website and a warning.
1. An affiliation page exists here: ESB:Affiliates. If you want to affiliate with us, send a message to an administrator and such will be discussed.
2. If you affiliate with any site in the SpongeBobia network, you must link to us from your website, otherwise you will be removed from our affiliates page.
Discuss any proposed changes below. — AMK152 (Wall • Contrib) 20:10, January 8, 2019 (UTC)
Created subtopic: We should be able to advertise FANDOM wikis in a discussion post too