1. Be respectful. Please respect the views of users and don't engage in heated arguments. We're all fans of SpongeBob here, let's have constructive debate! Any problems, please contact an admin or Discord moderator.
This group operates by the rules of the wiki and of Fandom/Gamepedia in general. Any disciplinary measures on the wiki apply here and vice versa.
2. Keep things appropriate. Please keep language appropriate for the server. SpongeBob is a kids show and we need to be respectful of that. If we could keep language at PG-13 that would be great. We want to be inclusive of as many users as possible, of different ages and backgrounds.
Note: Swear words aren't allowed, but acronyms and censored profanity is allowed as long as only the first letter is visible the rest must be censored.
3. Use the proper channel for discussions. We have plenty of channels to keep things organised in different categories, please keep conversation in appropriate channels.
4. Use common sense, be sensible. Very often situations run on a case-by-case basis and the rules cannot cover everything. If you are worried saying or doing something might break the rules, then the chances are it will. Still, if you are unsure, please ask an admin or Discord moderator.
5. Please keep your username recognizable. This channel is meant for users on ESB and to make it easier for ESB users to talk to each other. Use “change nickname” by right-clicking your username in the right sidebar if your global Discord name is not recognizable to folks as your wiki identity.
6. Please listen to moderators. Discord moderators and admins are volunteers. They want to make the server the most accessible place possible. Please treat them with respect and listen to any instructions they give. Infringements may result in a kick or ban.