The following block review has been closed. The page has been protected and now serves as an archive. Do not edit this page.
User requesting review: Tuffducky Date discussion closed: February 24, 2018 Result of discussion: Unsuccessful.
This account is not a sock of Jensonk for the following reasons:
1. SpongeBot678 asked for an IP check between Tuffducky and Jensonk and staff confirmed that they do not share the same IP but staff did notice a similar range. Given that it could belong to one of his friends or relatives.
2. It has been on FANDOM for over a year. Although they didn't start to edit on ESB until December 2017, the account wasn't created on ESB, so that means it is not a sock account intended for malicious purposes.
3. The policy does state that sockpuppetry is prohibited, but it says that alternate accounts are allowed to be used if the user's original account is not in use, and that is Jensonk's case for this account.
Anyways, aside from that, I think that Jensonk himself was blocked unfairly because:
1. 456 blocked him indefinitely because of a passive-agressive response to a warning, when realistically a second warning should have been given in accordance with the policy.
2. While some people may think he was given more than enough chances, the blocking admin doesn't seem to think so, as he only blocked Jensonk for 3 months despite an extremely offensive comment he made that lead to him being globalled.
3. The "borrowing" comment was just a reference to an episode. Yes, it may not have been a great time to make an episode reference, but this blog was posted on a SpongeBob wiki for crying out loud, so something like that should have been expected. Also, if you don't want people making such references like that, then you shouldn't share stories about very serious real life issues that almost got you in legal trouble on a SPONGEBOB Wiki. I don't think that's allowed anyway, as very serious/polticial/legal trouble stuff, according to ESB:Policy, should not be brought up here, so I think those kinds of blogs/stories shouldn't be addressed hers as they are too mature for a family-friendly wiki; take them to another social media. website or your Blogspot where your ESB followers will see. Also, people can easily blame the SpongeBob staff for putting bad morals in episodes for the show's target audience (children and adolescents) to emulate (e.g. the borrowing thing in Life of Crime) instead of having to take responsibility themselves for the "I saw this in a cartoon" excuse.
4. Referring to the above reason, some people here, such as Koolkitty108 and Depth Strider 10, don't seem to mind Jensonk's behavior, as they can still be seen supporting him due to his edit quality and socializing with him on other websites. Also, Kitty did not seem to mind the "borrowing" joke made on her best friend's blog.
5. Yes, he does make rude comments on YouTube and Twitter, but behavior on other websites doesn't matter here.
6. He has the second most edits here behind 120d.
Support - It wasn't fully confirmed that Tuffducky was a sock of Jensonk. I don't think it's a sock of him. Although he acted similar to Jensonk and they had a similar range on the IP check, there are like 1 million users on FANDOM, at least 2 of them would be similar. Also, the IP's didn't match, but they had a similar range, I don't think that's enough proof. Also, Tuffducky's accounts existed for 2 years, and he's not blocked on any another wikis, except this one, so why would Jensonk have an account for this one and why wouldn't he have been blocked, until 1 month ago. Hmmm, strange. I overall think he should be unblocked and he should've been blocked in the first place. Also, he did upload a lot of high quality photos on articles, and he made great edits before he was blocked. The Awesome...Expert at Terraria!MBCE
Comment - And what about the block message he posted on his wall (that one which RedBomb claims he deleted a few minutes later)? Also, we need to check both accounts' IPs. Nickmick(M•C•E•B)
Comment - What about the fact that he posted a message on Chuck’s wall asking him to do something only Jensonk was asking him to do? SpongeBot678(M•C•E) 07:15, February 2, 2018 (UTC)
Comment - Jensonk only asked Chuck to do that on Twitter, which is outside of the wiki. I don't know if evidence from other websites is enough proof. RedBomb1(M•C•E) 07:23, February 2, 2018 (UTC)
Comment - I am not saying that it is enough evidence but the fact that the account mentioned it here proves something. SpongeBot678(M•C•E) 07:25, February 2, 2018 (UTC)
Comment - I personally think it's enough evidence but that's just me. ― C.Syde(talk | contribs) 08:54, February 2, 2018 (UTC)
Comment - Actually, I think that Jensonk was asking why Chuck blocked his primary channel on YouTube, as he posted that comment on a sock account of his on YouTube. RedBomb1(M•C•E) 09:30, February 2, 2018 (UTC)
Comment - @ Expert at Terraria - I should also add that whether Jensonk was joking or not does not justify his actions in the slightest. If a user is capable of registering, then they are capable of restraining themselves, and not be immature at the wrong times, which Jensonk has failed to do one time too many, and now he's paying the consequences for his actions. ― C.Syde(talk | contribs) 10:19, February 2, 2018 (UTC)
Comment - @Red First of all why are you bringing that up here, that is a separate issue that had nothing to do with this. Second of all, if Jensonk was referring to his channel why did he say "account" and not "channel?" Also should we move this to message walls or something, don't want this block review to become like my second admin request? :P SpongeBot678(M•C•E) 16:17, February 2, 2018 (UTC)
Neutral - Even if not sharing the same IP, it could still be him. Xenos001 (talk)
Neutral leaning towards Oppose - Your points suit quite well, particularly the YouTube not is relevant idea, but I disagree this user be unblocked because I can see a distinct language style connection between him and Jensonk. Qwertyxp2000 II (talk | contribs) 03:05, January 30, 2018 (UTC)
Neutral unbelievably close towards support - I would support this, but if sockpuppeting is against the rules of what Kitty said below, then I can't support this. The Awesome...Expert at Terraria!MBCE
Extremely Strong Oppose - Jensonk has had enough chances, in my opinion. Unblocking this account would only show him that he is immune to the rules. And on the basis of it being a sock account, it does not matter where it was created. A sockpuppet account is an account used to evade a block or ban, regardless of account creation time or where it was created. TheKorraFanatic(Message Wall)(Contributions)(Guestbook)
Extremely Strong Oppose - Jensonk has had more than enough chances. They are a former administrator, but they were demoted because of their reckless behaviour. They were suspended from assistant at least once, before eventually getting demoted from assistant as well. They have a long history of making immature comments, and saying the wrong things at the wrong time. They've had lots of chances and lots of warnings, and although their behaviour has gotten better from time to time, their behaviour gets worse again just when we think they've finally matured. And now they've come back with a sock-puppet account to evade the block on their main account. No way should they be unblocked. Coming back with a sock-puppet account only damages their chances of being allowed to return even more. ― C.Syde(talk | contribs) 04:56, January 30, 2018 (UTC)
Oppose - If Tuffducky is a close family member/friend of Jensonk, he should've just said so. Personally I think Tuffducky and Jensonk are the same account. Permanently blocked users only get block reviews every 6 months so personally we shouldn't make any block reviews related to Jensonk/alleged Jensonk socks for at least 6 months. Ɔ • W • blɿoWɘʜTxoЯɘƨɘɘʜƆ 06:06, January 30, 2018 (UTC)
Oppose - If it really is a sockpuppet based from replies above, we cannot unblock it as sockpuppeting is against our rules. Also, I don’t talk to or have ever talked to Jensonk outside of the wiki before. •кσσℓкιттү<мεssαgεωαℓℓ>(=^◡^=)• 06:15, January 30, 2018 (UTC)
Oppose - His a great editor and contributor, uploading many high-quality screenshots. But I agree that his behavior is not very good and if Tuffducky is a sock of Jensonk then I no longer trust him. We could talk about this in a years’ time, but I say we should just lay it to rest for now as he has already has 2 (3 if Tuffducky is a sock) block reviews over the past few months. LuigiTheMurderer(M•C•E) 06:28, January 30, 2018 (UTC)
Oppose - Might I also add you are claiming Jensonk’s sock is allowed because the account is not in use, but the account is blocked... Also 456 didn’t block him because of his response to the warning, he blocked him because of his continuous behaviour that has been going on for years now. SpongeBot678(M•C•E) 07:16, January 30, 2018 (UTC)
Extremely Strong Oppose - No way! Why would we unblock a sock? Per everyone! Jensonk has had more than enough chances already. I’m sorry but I must oppose! Tyler730(M•C•E) 12:09, January 30, 2018 (UTC)
Comment - Just quickly pointing out that Jensonk actually comment on one of Chuck’s videos saying “Why did you block my other account?” So it definitely is Jensonk now. SpongeBot678(M•C•E) 07:20, February 2, 2018 (UTC)
Comment - Why is this review still open if this the user is a Sockpuppet of an infinitely blocked user that got gblocked twice. (Contact • Contrib) 23:47, February 2, 2018 (UTC)
Comment - I am not aware of a rule against reviews for socks. SpongeBot678(M•C•E) 06:59, February 3, 2018 (UTC)
Comment - But it's basically unblocking Jensonk since he'll still be able to edit and chat under a sock account despite all the things he's done in the past. (Contact • Contrib) 14:49, February 4, 2018 (UTC)
Comment - First, although Jensonk was a little rude to some people, a lot of people have bullied him in the past. Second, IMO, there isn't enough proof that Tuffducky is a sock of Jensonk. The Awesome...Expert at Terraria!MBCE
Comment - Please name a time Jensonk was bullied and no admin took action. SpongeBot678(M•C•E) 07:34, February 23, 2018 (UTC)
Comment - Regarding the bullying thing when no admin took action. I find that hard to believe. ― C.Syde(talk | contribs) 08:57, February 23, 2018 (UTC)