Answer the following questions to show that the article meets the requirements.
- 1. Does this article follow all relevant guidelines? (see ESB:Guidelines) Yes.
- 2. Is the article free from spelling and grammar issues? Yes.
- 3. Is the article more than 3,000 bytes? (see history to find the size) Yes.
- 4. Is the article free from editing controversy? Yes.
- 5. Is the article of the highest quality? Yes.
- 6. Does the article have at least one high quality image? Yes.
Support - Extremely Strong Support - Hope that this one is actually for April. - The gamer 987654321 (M.W. B. C.) 16:38, March 3, 2017 (UTC)
- Extremely Strong Support -
Strong Support - The perfect episode for this April's article of the month.
- Extremely Strong Support - Even though I personally dislike the episode, I would like this to be in the main page for everyone to see. Qwertyxp2000 II (talk | contribs) 22:40, March 3, 2017 (UTC)
- Support - - ComradeSS
- Support - ~JCM 02:37, March 4, 2017 (UTC)
- Support - Wall Contribs
- Support - It's still the month of April Fool's. - Jensonk
- Comment - But the AOTM for April is already chosen. It would be weird to have this episode as AOTM for May.
- Extremely Strong Oppose - Too late now. Honestly pages should never be nominated to fit a theme for that time of year. - The gamer 987654321 (M.W. B. C.) 19:09, April 12, 2017 (UTC)
- Extremely Strong Oppose - Per Gamer.
- Oppose -
- Extremely Strong Oppose - Not the best season 1 episode and certainly does not deserve to be article of the month now.
- Not Sure - I actually don't know honestly. I mean it's a good episode but it's just hard to choose.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.