Not to be confused with What Shall We Do with the Drunken Sailor?.
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Mr. Krabs is dropped off at his house.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Mr. Krabs as Pearl comes out of his office.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - Krabby Patty sculpture of pirate ship; "Come on Squidward."
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - "Neptune's trousers, Squidward!"
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - The ending.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "Why don't you pull up a barrel, my laddies?"
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - "See, Mr. Krabs?"
- 217b. "The Check-Up" - Krabs says he has a plan.
- 221b. "Stuck on the Roof" - "Yoo-hoo, SpongeBob! Time to wake up!" (High pitched)
- 222b. "Teacher's Pests" - Krabs walks into boating school.
- 225b. "Pat the Horse" - "Kids love horseys. Great idea having Patrick play pony." (High pitched)
- 236b. "Surf N' Turf" - "I bet he knows all about ships in bottles. He was once a sailor."; "So, what do you think, Judge? Ain't she a beauty? A ship in a glass bottle of epic proportions!" (High pitched)
- 244a. "The Krusty Slammer" - "I gotta go incarcerate all this cash." (Low pitched)
- 257a. "Handemonium" - Krabs defeating all his oponents in arm wrestling.
- 259b. "My Two Krabses" - "What are you doing, boy-o? It's me, Mr. Krabs, your lovesick employer!"
- 261b. "Hiccup Plague" - Krabs hiccupping.
- 263b. "The Kwarantined Krab" - Squidward, Pearl, Mrs. Puff and Krabs sitted on a table.
- 264b. "Patrick's Tantrum" - Krusty Krab is filled with customers. (High pitched + speeded)
- 265b. "Kooky Cooks" - Sailors escape from Krabs' oven. (High pitched)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.