"Drowsy Reef" (alternate title: "Drowsey Reef") was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - SpongeBob sulks because Santa never came.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - SpongeBob and Patrick are freezing.
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - Mr. Krabs cries after his first date with Mrs. Puff.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - SpongeBob talks to Squidward at the Dump. (Drowsey Reef)
- 47b. "Can You Spare a Dime?" - Squidward is homeless.
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Mr. Krabs wants another chance.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Plankton is shown in a wheelchair.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "Gary loved balsa wood!"
- 76a. "The Thing" - "This isn't good." (Drowsey Reef)
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - SpongeBob writes a resignation letter.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - Patrick is the only one without a nose.
- 113b. "The Card" - SpongeBob cries because his card is ruined.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - The opening
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - SpongeBob and Gary cry.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Mermaid Man does not want to fight anymore.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - SpongeBob goes to bed.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - Patrick does not how to play hide-and-seek.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - SpongeBob will make "Gary" a Krabby Patty.
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - SpongeBob sadly returns to bed; "Oh, hi, Sandy."
- 174a. "Treats!" - SpongeBob goes to bed.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - SpongeBob cries.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Patrick cries.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - Squidward takes a walk.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - Plankton complaining to Karen.
- 219b. "Larry the Floor Manager" - The customers beg for Krabby Patties.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - "If only you could find my long lost brother."
- 268a. "A Place for Pets" - "What a shame... Krabby Patties are all my Fee-Fee will eat these days."
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob and Patrick grow tired.
- Since its introduction, the only season this track has not played in is Season 12.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.