|“||I'll take a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe on a raft, four by four, animal-style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim.||”|
It is a double Krabby Patty with two extra slices of lettuce, cheese, and tomatoes. However, it still only has one patty.
Role in series
Bubble Bass enters the Krusty Krab and orders a Double Triple Bossy Deluxe in a rather exaggerated way: "on a raft, 4x4, animal style, extra shingles with a shimmy and a squeeze, light axle grease, make it cry, burn it, and let it swim." Squidward does not understand Bubble Bass, as he replies "We serve food here, sir."
After sitting down and eating the burger, Bubble Bass enjoys it, but criticizes SpongeBob for "forgetting" the pickles, as he believes them to be the best part. However, near the end of the episode, it is revealed that Bubble Bass was deceiving SpongeBob the whole time, as he had just hidden the pickles under his tongue.
It is one of the patties that the player can get as a result after taking the quiz.
- Bubble Bass' order, if prepared properly, would be:
- Double Triple: Six patties
- Bossy: All-beef patties (even though the patties don't contain meat)
- Deluxe: With everything
- On a raft: Toast replaces buns (specifically Texas toast)
- 4x4: Four times the six current patties and cheese slices would equal twenty-four patties
- Animal style: Patties cooked in mustard and topped with secret sauce and grilled onions
- Extra shingles: Extra toast
- With a shimmy: Jelly on the toast (possibly jellyfish jelly)
- And a squeeze: Orange juice on the side
- Light axle grease: Lightly buttered
- Make it cry: Extra onions
- Burn it: Patties are well-done
- Let it swim: Extra special sauce
- The sandwich SpongeBob ultimately serves to Bubble Bass appears no different from a regular Krabby Patty with normal buns. As laid out above, Bubble Bass's order would consist of 24 patties and 16 slices of toast, and would be much taller and take much longer to prepare. If SpongeBob actually filled the order, the sandwich would have been cold and soggy by the time it left the kitchen (though SpongeBob is also a very fast fry cook). It would also have been physically impossible to eat due to how tall it would be.
- When Bubble Bass orders his Double Triple Bossy Deluxe, he says he wants it "4x4" and "Animal Style." Animal Style is actually a real-life burger variation with Thousand Island dressing, cheese, and grilled onions, and it was allegedly created and made famous by the California-based privately owned burger franchise In-N-Out Burger. Also, the "4x4" is an item on their secret menu consisting of four patties and four slices of cheese.
- This was recreated in an episode of Binging with Babish, where it is shown how Bubble Bass' order would actually look like. The recipe itself was taken from a Reddit post by a user named Boothin.
- Closed Captions misspell "bossy" as "barfy".