- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Hillbilly Germs (debut)
- Bikini Bottomites
- Karen Plankton (cameo, wall form)
SpongeBob is at home getting ready for bed, but then he feels thirsty. He goes downstairs to get a glass of water but then spits it out in surprise upon seeing that the entire downstairs floor is a mess. He then finds out that Patrick is sleepwalking and that he is the cause of the mess. SpongeBob then tries to wake him up by calling his name, pulling his shorts, banging on pots and pans, using an air horn, pulling on his eyelids, and using his foghorn alarm. However, all of the attempts fail and Patrick sleepwalks towards the toaster. He puts two slices of bread in the toaster, then splatters a bar of butter on it, then he eats the toaster. He burps out toast, eats it, then walks towards the refrigerator. He eats a container, then puts a carton of eggs on his butt. He then continues to walk (with his head inside the fridge) and breaks the wall. He then takes the fridge and throws it against another wall, breaking it.
He starts walking through the hole, onto a road filled with driving boats. Patrick manages to make it through, but SpongeBob gets hit by a bunch of boats, then lands on the ground on the other side of the road, later getting stepped on by Patrick.
Patrick then walks into someone's house, walks by two fish sleeping, and walks toward a bunch of glass bottles. SpongeBob quickly turns him into the other direction, then quickly picks up a pot that Patrick dropped, then SpongeBob walks into a room, seeing Patrick screaming something to those fish, but SpongeBob quickly silences him. He turns Patrick around and smacks his butt, and then Patrick walks out of the house, over to the Chum Bucket, while SpongeBob gets kicked out of the house, through the window.
SpongeBob goes to the Chum Bucket, where Patrick is about to eat some chum. SpongeBob stops him but ends up accidentally eating the chum himself.
He then follows Patrick over to the theater, where he sees Patrick sleep-dancing on the stage. SpongeBob gets some popcorn and watches him, getting teary at the end of the performance. Patrick then leaves the stage and SpongeBob follows him to Glove World!, where he is walking on the track of the Neck Breaker. SpongeBob then gets a cart and follows him on the track. SpongeBob grabs onto Patrick, and they fly off the track, right beside Patrick's rock, to which SpongeBob leads him.
However, Patrick steps on a rock and wakes up in pain before he notices SpongeBob beginning to sleepwalk into traffic. Patrick (ironically) expresses little concern about this event and believes that SpongeBob won't be harmed. Patrick then goes back to sleep under his rock, while SpongeBob almost gets hit by multiple boats in traffic.
- SpongeBob getting stepped on by Patrick.
- Patrick going to places while he is sleepwalking.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Cream Pie - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card.]
• Solo Steel 2 - Jeremy Wakefield [Opening.]
‣ Stumbling Tumbleweeds - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Inside SpongeBob's mouth.]
‣ A Fishy Conversation - Barry Anthony [SpongeBob goes to get a glass of water.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (s) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob puts the spaghetti on his stomach.]
‣ The Great White - Gregor Narholz [SpongeBob hears noises.]
‣ Tricks and Traps - James McConnel [Patrick sleepwalks downstairs.]
‣ A Casual Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob trying to wake up Patrick from sleepwalking.]
‣ Humorous Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [The lights of the houses light.]
‣ Dinosaurs About - John Fox, Mac Prindy [Patrick sleepwalks into SpongeBob's kitchen.]
‣ Dramatic Cue (c) - Ronald Hanmer [Patrick sleepwalks into a busy road.]
‣ Abject Terror - Paul Lewis [Patrick sleepwalks into someone's house.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (r) - Jeremy Wakefield [Fish falls back asleep.]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob gets kicked out.]
‣ Voodoo Victim - Gilbert Vinter [Patrick sleepwalks into the Chum Bucket.]
‣ From the Dead - Ronald Hanmer [Patrick sleepwalks into a dance studio.]
‣ Sylvia: Pizzicati - Leo Delibes [Patrick dancing while he's sleep.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (VI) - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick slips on a banana peel.]
‣ Welcome to Glove World - Barry Anthony [Patrick sleepwalks into Glove World.]
‣ Monster Wave - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, James King [SpongeBob chases Patrick on the rollercoaster.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (u) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at Patrick's rock.]
‣ Tympup (b) - Sammy Burdson, John Fiddy [Patrick wakes up.]
• Solo Steel 4 - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob starts sleepwalking.]
• Solo Steel 2 - Jeremy Wakefield [Ending.]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 17, The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom (UK version only), The Complete Tenth Season, and Sleepy Patrick DVDs.
- Along with "Feral Friends," this episode was originally set to premiere on June 24, 2017 for the Do the New Saturday Mornings event, but it was replaced with "Spot Returns" and "The Check-Up" due to "Feral Friends" being in post-production at the time.
- SpongeBob says he doesn't remember leaving the fridge open, despite the fact that he did leave it open in "Suds."
- This episode is five minutes shorter than the usual running time because of its sister episode being 15 minutes long.
- This is the third episode where the Chum Bucket appears without Plankton. The first is "Slide Whistle Stooges" and the second is "No Hat for Pat."
- This is the eighth episode in which, at no point, SpongeBob wears his normal clothes. The first is "Ripped Pants," the second is "Walking Small," the third is "The Fry Cook Games," the fourth is "SpongeGuard on Duty" (not counting the live-action SpongeBob costume), the fifth is "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob," the sixth is "The Inmates of Summer," and the seventh is "Jailbreak!"
- This episode only has two voice actors: Tom Kenny (SpongeBob, female fish) and Bill Fagerbakke (Patrick, mysterious noise, male fish).
- This is currently the only episode Brian Morante wrote.
- The episode's title references the name of the board game Don't Wake Daddy.