|43a - "Just One Bite" (edited version)|
|6a - "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy"|
|1c - "Tea at the Treedome"|
|16b - "The Paper"|
|56a - "Born Again Krabs"|
|List of home videos|
- The cover of this tape is based on the episode "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy."
- This and Bikini Bottom Bash! were the first SpongeBob VHS tapes to use the Nickelodeon fish logo in the opening.
- "Born Again Krabs" was released on this video tape and the Tales from the Deep DVD before it aired on TV.
- This was the final SpongeBob VHS tape to use the Paramount logo from 1990 in the opening.
- In the opening credits for "Tea at the Treedome" on this VHS tape, Edgar Larrazábal was credited as the animation director instead of Tom Yasumi. This also happens in early reruns of "Tea at the Treedome" and it's possible that this VHS uses an early airing of that episode.
- The spine of this VHS tape has the Paramount Pictures 90th Anniversary logo from 2002, even though this VHS tape was released in 2003.
- The Nickelodeon Haystack logo at the end has a copyright date of 2002.
- This is because normally, when VHS tapes are going to be released, they are manufactured ahead of time. This and Bikini Bottom Bash! were manufactured in late 2002, and weren't released until 2003. It's probably why the 90th Anniversary Paramount logo is on the VHS spine.
- The label on the VHS has the words "Bob" and "Pants" in the name SpongeBob SquarePants not capitalized.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.