The Day of Positivity was an event held to celebrate The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water. It involved the release of a music video for "Thank Gosh It's Monday," along with exclusive TV spots on Nickelodeon, MTV, VH1, and Comedy Central. SpongeBob hosted the event.
A website, DayofPositivity.com, was launched for viewers to create their own "positive" photos and share positive messages from SpongeBob. In the UK and Australia, social media accounts were made to follow a costumed Invincibubble mascot that appeared in public places wish a group of "FlashBob" dancers.
To coincide with the event, Cinemark Theaters also offered exclusive coupons to the first 500 visitors who saw The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water. Other theaters partnered with Paramount Pictures to host similar promotions across the U.S. and Canada.
Music video lyrics
Day of Positivity version
- SpongeBob: (plays kazoo)
- Plankton: You're not going to start singing, are you?
- SpongeBob: Be positive! That's the way to live!
- It's how you'll giggle once you've fallen down the stairs.
- That's right, be positive. It's your prerogative!
- Tell yourself a joke that's funny. Absorb the clue, now look, it's sunny!
This section is too short. You can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.