This is the page about the writer of many SpongeBob SquarePants books and comics. For other uses, see David (disambiguation).
David Lewman was born on August 13, 1957 in Danville, Illinois, USA.
- Hair Scare
- Oh, Barnacles!
- Go, Graduate!
- Laugh 'n' Ride: A SpongeBob Joke Book
- SpongeBob DetectivePants in the Case of the Vanished Squirrel
- SpongeBob's Secret Valentine
- A Very Krusty Christmas
- Surf's Up SpongeBob!
- SpongeBob, Soccer Star!
- SpongeBob and the Princess
- SpongeBob SquarePants Survival Guide
- SpongeBob's Slap Shot
- Bubble Blowers, Beware!
- Pirates of Bikini Bottom
- Classroom Crack-ups!
- Zoo Day Disaster
- SpongeBob JokePants
- The Great Train Mystery
- Bikini Bottom Riddles
- The Adventures of Man Sponge and Boy Patrick in What Were You Shrinking?
- Yo-Ho-Ha-Ha-Ha!: A Pirate Joke Book
- Chuckle and Cringe: SpongeBob's Book of Embarrassing Stories
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Oracle
- SpongeBob SquarePants Find It!
This list is incomplete, but you can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.