David Fain grew up in Boxford, Massachusetts. He received his B.F.A. in Film/Animation from the Rhode Island School of Design and his master's degree in Experimental Animation from the California Institute of Arts.
He has taught College Level Animation courses at the Rhode Island School of Design, the Art Institute of Philadelphia, the University of the Arts, the California Institute of the Arts, and the University of Southern California.
He has also worked in a freelance capacity as an animator (flash and stop motion a specialty), director, and writer.
|17b - "Rock Bottom"||writer|
|18a - "Texas"||writer|
|19b - "Neptune's Spatula"||writer|
|32a - "Pressure"||writer|
|List of episode credits|
Other Animation Roles
- “Closet Land”- Animator
- “Oral Hygeine”- Animator
- “KaBlam!”- Second Animator, Head Animator, Lead Animator, Assistant Animator
- “House on Haunted Hill”- Animator
- “Clone High”- Stop-Motion Animation
- “Just My Luck (2006 film)”- Animator
- “Out of Jimmy’s Head”- Animation Supervisor
- “Transformers Prime”- Animatics
- “Transformers Prime Beast Hunters: Predacons Rising”- Animatics
- “The Ricky Gervais Show”- Animatic Editor
- “Happiness Is a Warm Blanket, Charlie Brown”- Animatic Editor
- “Transformers Prime”- Animatic Editor
- “Mission Force One”- Animatic Editor
- “The Rocketeer”- Animatic Editor