"Danger Zone" was composed by Mike Sunderland. The main instruments being played in the piece include low and high string instruments, cymbals, trombones, trumpets, a snare drum, flutes, a timpani, a piccolo, an oboe, a harp, a bassoon, a bass clarinet, an organ, and other low brass instruments.
- 27a. "Prehibernation Week" - "SpongeBob's tie!"
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - "What have I done?"
- 32a. "Pressure" - Sandy rips off her suit.
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - "Plankton!"
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - Patrick wakes up.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - No Name begins to follow SpongeBob.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward get stranded in Kelp Forest.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - "Mystery, you ate my hat. [gasps] Mystery, you ate my spatula! You ate all the Krabby Patties! You ate the stove! You ate Old Man Jenkins!"
- 43b. "The Bully" - SpongeBob runs away from the phone.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - Mrs. Puff refuses to go with SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - "This is serious, SpongeBob."
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - "Don't be intimidated, Squidward."
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - "Why did you lock the door?"
- 53b. "Clams" - Mr. Krabs plays jump rope with his eyes.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - SpongeBob attempts to escape.
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - SpongeBob sees Mr. Krabs molted.