Not to be confused with Coconut Cream Pie.
"Cream Pie" is a Hawaiian track composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield. It usually plays on title cards, when something happy happens, or on endings.
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob rides to boating school; "Let's go and surprise someone at the hospital!"
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - Mr. Krabs and Pearl drive away.
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - Patrick says "The bus is here!"
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - Title card (Low-pitched)
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick lying to the customers into buying chocolate bars.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - Montage of SpongeBob giving wanted posters to Bikini Bottom dwellers.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - Squidward and SpongeBob play in the pool.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - SpongeBob backs the truck into the Krusty Krab.
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - SpongeBob and Patrick play around in the submarine.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - The ending
- 85a. "New Digs" - SpongeBob runs around his room to help him go to bed.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - SpongeBob and Patrick go on the bus.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - Title card
- 101a. "House Fancy" - The ending
- 104a. "Not Normal" - The ending
- 104b. "Gone" - Title card
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - The ending
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - Title card; The ending
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - Title card
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Title card; The customers take their money back. (Pitch +2)
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - "Oh, this is so awesome!"
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - The hockey team attacks Plankton.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - Title card
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - Title card
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "I spent the night."
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - Title card
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - Title card
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - The ending
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - "I'm ready! Woo hoo!"
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - SpongeBob and Patrick ask Sandy how they did.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - The ending
- 207b. "House Worming" - Title card
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - Title card
- 215b. "Don't Wake Patrick" - Title card
- 217b. "The Check-Up" - Title card
- 229b. "Moving Bubble Bass" - Title card
- 232b. "Shopping List" - Title card
- 233b. "Krusty Kleaners" - SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at the building; SpongeBob and Patrick exit elevator; SpongeBob and Patrick enter main office.
- 240b. "Girls' Night Out" - "Mrs. Puff saved my life! Now I will stay by your side forever!"
- 243b. "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" - Title card; Everyone cleaning Filthy Muck.
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - Title card.
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - SpongeBob and Patrick pop out from the swimming pool, making Squidward leave again.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Tour bus filled with other fish from the aquarium.
- 258a. "Boss for a Day" - All of SpongeBob's slices get destroyed in the air conditioner.
- . "The Outfit" - SpongeBob looks for an outfit; "Ta-da!"
- . "Plankton's Color Nullifier" - The ending
- . "Gary's Adventure" - Title screen.
- . "The First 100 Episodes" - Disc 3 main menu. (Low-pitched)
- . "SpongeBob SquarePants 4-D: Ride" - SpongeBob tells the Krabby Patty ingredients.
- With 18 usages to date, this track is the third most commonly used music in title cards, behind "SpongeBob Theme II" and "Clownfish Capers."
- In season 2, season 8 and season 10, this track was only used as title card music.
- Since season 5, season 9 is the only season where this track was not used in a title card.
- The first time this played in a title card, it was low-pitched.
- It took six years for this track to return as a title card track in normal pitch, in "The Inmates of Summer."
- This track's usage has sped up since season 6.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.