- SpongeBob SquarePants (cameo)
- Gary the Snail (cameo)
- Shubie (cameo)
- Horace (cameo)
This short begins with Prickles sitting on a mouse trap trying to tan. A clam blocks the sun so he moves. The clam then sneaks up behind Prickles and screeches. This noise causes Prickles to jump up and snap the trap down on himself.
Next, Prickles grills some beans. The clam spits on Prickles and eats his food. Prickles then gets an idea. He uses a trail of beans to lure the clam into his own house, which is also a can of beans. He ships the clam to Timbuktu.
Prickles realizes he just shipped his own house away and becomes homeless. A homeless Prickles stumbles upon Norton who has been injured by the clam. It chases Prickles over to SpongeBob's house.
Prickles crawls up to the side of the pineapple to a window. He then signals that he is going to crawl inside of SpongeBob, and the short ends with Prickles winking, indicating the start of the events of "House Worming."
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Can of beans]
‣ Another Best Day Ever - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Prickles is continually annoyed by a clam.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (h) - Jeremy Wakefield [Prickles realizes his home is gone.]
‣ The Great White - Gregor F. Narholz [The mailman is mauled.]
‣ Dramatic Encounter - Gregor F. Narholz [The clam growls at Prickles.]
‣ Shark Attack (b) - John Fiddy [The clam chases Prickles.]
‣ Mission Improbable - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Prickles sees SpongeBob's house.]
‣ Another Best Day Ever - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [The ending]
- This short is available on The Complete Tenth Season DVD.
- This is the first short to also appear in an episode.
- It was revealed to be a short by Vincent Waller on Twitter.
- The term "Clam up!" is also expressed by Patrick towards Gary, Squidward, and SpongeBob when they are meowing because they are snails in the episode "I Was a Teenage Gary."
- This short does not have any dialogue.
- SpongeBob only makes a cameo and does not have any lines in this short.
- In the Hebrew dub, when the text fades out, the background is still visible.