- Squidward Tentacles
- Squidward's toilet
- Squidward's toilet paper (debut)
- Bikini Bottom Choir (debut)
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Singing traffic cop (debut)
- Patrick Star (mentioned)
The episode begins with Squidward getting ready for an audition at the Bikini Bottom Men Choir. While going there, he stumbles upon SpongeBob, who is bored and on the ground as Patrick has gone away for a family reunion. He asks where Squidward is going, and after awhile of asking, he finally says he's going to the Men's Choir.
Squidward rides his bike away, but SpongeBob follows him as he wants to show him his song. When he doesn't want to listen, SpongeBob digs a pothole, causing Squidward to fall off his bike and land at Jellyfish Fields. He gets trapped in jellyfish while SpongeBob takes advantage of him being captive and sings his song.
When Squidward gets back to his bike with many jellyfish stings on him, he takes a shortcut through the kelp. However, he is stopped by SpongeBob, who is disguised as a singing traffic cop. He tries to sing his song, but Squidward finds out he's in disguise and ties SpongeBob onto a piece of coral.
Squidward finally reaches the choir, but when he sings with the choir, he clears his throat for a long period of time and sounded terrible. When he finishes, SpongeBob comes inside the building while being carried by jellyfishing and singing his song. After he finishes, everyone but Squidward applauds him. He is let into the choir, and makes Squidward his page turner as he's sings to an audience.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Cavatina Figaro - Gioacchino Rossini, Helmuth Brandenburg [opening]
‣ Wooden Bear - Gil Flat, Tony Tape, Florian Voelxen [Squidward gets out of the shower]
‣ Cavatina Figaro - Gioacchino Rossini, Helmuth Brandenburg [photo of Bikini Bottom Men's Choir]
‣ Steel Licks 2 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward goes outside]
‣ Silly Shenanigans - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob lying on the ground]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr [Squidward smiles]
‣ Silly Shenanigans - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Oh, what a lovely day! For me!"]
‣ Hawaiian Breeze - Jon Jelmer ["My playmate Patrick is away at a family reunion."]
‣ Silly Shenanigans - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Well, I've got no time for the likes of you."]
‣ Comic Walk - Nicolas Carr ["Wow!"]
‣ Steel Licks 10 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward riding bike]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Squidward laughs]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob thinks for a second]
‣ Seaweed - Steve Belfer [SpongeBob riding unicycle]
‣ Steel Licks 8 - Jeremy Wakefield [giant pothole]
‣ Comic Capers B - Charlie Brissette, Norman Mamey [Squidward lands in Jellyfish Fields]
• Gator - Steve Belfer ["What a lucky break!"]
‣ Steel Licks 3 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward stung by jellyfish]
• Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["I'm almost late for choir practice!"]
‣ Dramatic Cue (e) - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob as a cop]
‣ The Mob - Sam Spence [SpongeBob writes Squidward a ticket]
‣ O Solo Mio Mandolin - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob starts to sing]
‣ Dramatic Impact 6 - Ivor Slaney [Squidward pulls off SpongeBob's mustache]
‣ Steel Licks 8 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward ties SpongeBob to a tree]
‣ Steel Licks 9 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward leaves]
‣ Hawaiian Link (b) - Richard Myhill [Squidward rides off]
‣ ? - Nicolas Carr, Steve Marston [choir practice]
‣ Le Prophete - Coronation March - Giacomo Meyerbeer [everyone cheers]
‣ Magic Potion 1 [#95] - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["A mustache... for me?!"]
‣ Magic Potion 2 [#96] - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["Squidward, look!"]
‣ Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward sighs]
‣ Gametime - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Jeopardy-style music]
‣ ? ["...my inspiration and great friend, Squidward."]
‣ ? - Nicolas Carr, Steve Marston [ending]
- The episode is available on the SpongeBob's Truth or Square, Season 6 Volume 2, Big Hits: Volume 1, Triple Pack 1, The Best 200 Episodes Ever, SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 10, Complete Sixth Season, and Next 100 Episodes DVDs.
- This was the fifth and last episode to premiere during Nickelodeon's "The Bob Squad."
- When this episode premiered in the United States, it was paired up with "Komputer Overload."
- The Bikini Bottom Men's Chorus reappears in "A Day Without Tears."
- The Granny from "Have You Seen This Snail?" and "Boating Buddies" plays the piano in this episode.
- This is the second episode to show Squidward's toilet alive. The first is "House Fancy."
- This is the second time SpongeBob wears a mustache. The first is "The Pink Purloiner."
- "Figaro" comes from "The Barber of Seville", an opera by Gioachino Rossini.
- When SpongeBob lays on the ground and puts his hand on Squidward near the beginning of the episode, SpongeBob's hand can be seen through Squidward's tentacles.
- Apparently, SpongeBob and the jellyfish know how to get to Bikini Bottom Men's Choir Studio despite Squidward never telling them where.
- During the performance it takes place during the night, but it looks like it takes during the day but dark.
- When SpongeBob finishes singing, Squidward is behind him. When SpongeBob is talking to the people about singing in the choir, Squidward is off to the side.
- When SpongeBob is singing at the end of the episode, Squidward has to turn the page for SpongeBob, but he turns it in the wrong direction.
- When SpongeBob is on the ground his teeth become yellow for a second.