- Squidward Tentacles
- Squidward's toilet
- Tissue paper (debut)
- Bikini Bottom Men's Choir (debut)
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Singing traffic cop (debut)
- Patrick Star (mentioned)
The episode begins with Squidward getting ready for an audition at the Bikini Bottom Men's Choir. When he goes out of his house, he stumbles upon SpongeBob, bored and on the ground as Patrick has gone away for a family reunion. He asks Squidward where he is going, and after a while of asking, he finally says he is going to the Men's Choir.
Squidward rides his bike away, but SpongeBob follows him as he wants to show him his song. When he does not want to listen, SpongeBob digs a pothole, causing Squidward to fall off his bike and land at Jellyfish Fields. He gets trapped in jellyfish while SpongeBob takes advantage of him being captive and sings his song.
When Squidward gets back to his bike with many jellyfish stings on him, he takes a shortcut through the kelp. However, he is stopped by SpongeBob, who is disguised as a singing traffic cop. He tries to sing his song, but Squidward finds out he is in disguise and ties him to a piece of coral. Soon after, SpongeBob begins singing his song, and the jellyfish hear him. They follow the singing source, and SpongeBob falls from the coral. The jellyfish, buzzing happily, carry him to the choir.
Squidward finally reaches the choir, but when he sings with the choir, he clears his throat for a long period of time and sounds terrible when he finally sings. Soon after, SpongeBob comes inside the building while being carried by jellyfish and singing his song. After he finishes, everyone but Squidward applauds him. He is let into the choir, and makes Squidward his page turner during concerts while the episode finishes.
|( ‣ ) Production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Tentically Speaking - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card]
‣ Cavatina Figaro - Gioacchino Rossini, Helmuth Brandenburg [opening]
‣ Wooden Bear - Gil Flat, Tony Tape, Florian Voelxen [Squidward gets out of the shower]
‣ Cavatina Figaro - Gioacchino Rossini, Helmuth Brandenburg [photo of Bikini Bottom Men's Choir]
• Steel Licks 2 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward goes outside]
• Goofy Conversation Continued - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob lying on the ground]
• Great Idea Patrick - Nicolas Carr [Squidward smiles]
• Goofy Conversation Continued - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Oh, what a lovely day! For me!"]
‣ Hawaiian Breeze - Jon Jelmer ["My playmate Patrick is away at a family reunion."]
• Goofy Conversation Continued - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Well, I've got no time for the likes of you."]
• Comedic Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Steve Marston ["Wow!"]
• Steel Licks 11 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward riding bike]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Squidward laughs]
• Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob thinks for a second]
• Seaweed 1 - Steve Belfer [SpongeBob riding unicycle]
• Steel Licks 9 - Jeremy Wakefield [giant pothole]
‣ Comic Capers B - Charlie Brissette, Norman Mamey [Squidward lands in Jellyfish Fields]
• Gator - Steve Belfer ["What a lucky break!"]
• Steel Licks 3 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward stung by jellyfish]
• Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["I'm almost late for choir practice!"]
‣ Dramatic Cue (E) - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob as a cop]
‣ The Mob - Sam Spence [SpongeBob writes Squidward a ticket]
• O Solo Mio Mandolin - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob starts to sing]
‣ Dramatic Impact (6) - Ivor Slaney [Squidward pulls off SpongeBob's mustache]
• Steel Licks 9 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward ties SpongeBob to a tree]
• Steel Licks 10 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward leaves]
‣ Hawaiian Link (B) - Richard Myhill [Squidward rides off]
• Choir Boys 1 - Nicolas Carr, Steve Marston [SpongeBob starts singing]
• Choir Boys 2 - Nicolas Carr, Steve Marston [Squidward arrives at the choir / choir practice / Squidward finished clearing his throat]
• Choir Boys 3 - Nicolas Carr, Steve Marston [SpongeBob floats into the choir]
‣ Le Prophète - Giacomo Meyerbeer [everyone cheers]
‣ Magic Potion 1 [#95] - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["A mustache... for me?!"]
‣ Magic Potion 2 [#96] - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["Squidward, look!"]
• Steel Licks 4 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward sighs]
• Gametime - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Jeopardy-style music]
• Choir Boys 4 - Nicolas Carr, Steve Marston [ending]
- The episode is available on the SpongeBob's Truth or Square, Boating Buddies, SpongeBob vs. The Big One (Turkish only), Season 6 Volume 2, Holidays with SpongeBob 3-DVD Gift Set, The Ultimate SpongeBob Box Set, Triple Pack 1, SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 10, Complete Sixth Season, The SpongeBob SquarePants Collection, The SpongeBob SquarePants 8 Season DVD Collection, Big Hits: Volume 1, Next 100 Episodes, and The Best 200 Episodes Ever DVDs.
- This was the fifth and last episode to premiere during Nickelodeon's "The Bob Squad."
- When this episode premiered in the US, it was paired up with "Komputer Overload."
- The Bikini Bottom Men's Chorus reappears in "A Day Without Tears."
- The Granny from "Have You Seen This Snail?" and "Boating Buddies" plays the piano in this episode.
- This is the second episode to show Squidward's toilet alive. The first is "House Fancy."
- This is the second episode in which SpongeBob wears a mustache. The first is "The Pink Purloiner."
- This is the second episode in which SpongeBob gets carried by jellyfish. The first is "The Sponge Who Could Fly."
- Apparently, SpongeBob and the jellyfish know how to get to the Bikini Bottom Men's Choir Studio despite Squidward never telling them where it is.
- The title card background is similar to that of "Boat Smarts."
- "Figaro" comes from The Barber of Seville, an opera by Gioachino Rossini.
- When SpongeBob lays on the ground and puts his hand on Squidward near the beginning of the episode, SpongeBob's hand can be seen through Squidward's tentacles.
- When SpongeBob is on the ground, his teeth become yellow for a second.
- When SpongeBob finishes singing, Squidward is behind him. When SpongeBob is talking to the people about singing in the choir, Squidward is off to the side.
- During the performance it takes place during the night, but it looks like it takes during the day due to the light blue sky except dark.
- When SpongeBob is singing at the end of the episode, Squidward has to turn the page for SpongeBob, but he turns it in the wrong direction.
- When Squidward rips off SpongeBob's fake mustache, the latter's right arm is missing for a bit.
- During SpongeBob's grand Figaro towards the ending, the Granny disappears from the piano chair for a while, but then suddenly reappears afterwards.