Brief summary: SpongeBob and Patrick have become entrepreneurs, and they're selling chocolate bars. However, they don't sell a single bar until the end.
- December 02
- 12:15 PM: The mail arrives at SpongeBob's house.
- 12:30 PM: Lady looks at her watch.
Time cards shown: None
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tentacles
- Mary's Mother
- Guy in Fancy Living Digest
- Other Customers
- Fancy Livin'
- Fancy livin'
- Here we come
- La la la la la!
Inspired by Squidward Tentacles' "Fancy Living Digest" magazine and Squidward explains to Spongebob and Patrick about entrapanuers. SpongeBob SquarePants and Patrick Star goes door-to-door selling chocolate bars to raise money so they can live fancy. While they do, they run into strange customers, including two strange old ladies, a mad chocoholic, a con artist who keeps on ripping off their money, and more. At the end, the chocoholic buys all of their chocolate bars. SpongeBob and Patrick use the money to rent out a fancy restaurant so they eat alone with their dates, the two strange old ladies, much to Squidward's chagrin.
- Lies SpongeBob and Patrick told about their chocolate bars:
- Makes you live forever
- Makes your hair grow (Fred says "Great! My wife's tryin' to grow a beard!)
- Makes you sound smart (Hillbilly Fish says "I'll take Twenty!")
- Keeps your face from getting any uglier (Some guy who looks like Patrick says "Just in time!")
- Makes you fly
- You'll fall in love
- Brings world peace
- The ability to walk through walls
- You'll rule the world
- SpongeBob and Patrick are injured and in dire need of an operation
- When SpongeBob and Patrick go to a lady's house, there is a picture of SpongeBob's front lawn.
- The chocolate bar on the title card reads Net Wt. 1.75 oz. (67 g) in small print.
- Running Gags: Tom showing up out of nowhere yelling "CHOCOLATE!", SpongeBob and Patrick getting scammed by the same guy.
- The top of the cover of Fancy Living Digest reads "December 02" (The same day the episode first aired).
- Spongebob and Patrick bought chocolate bars from Bar'g'n Mart, they could of used that money (and the money patrick used for the photos and candy bar bags )to go to the fancy restaurant.
- (Outside Tom's house)
- Spongebob: Okay Patrick, this is it - the first step on our road to livin' fancy. (They ring the doorbell and Tom answers)
- SpongeBob: Good Afternoon, sir. Could we interest you in some chocolate?
- Tom: Chocolate? Did you say chocolate?
- Patrick: Yes Sir, with or without nuts!
- Tom: Chocolate?! CHOCOLATE?!!! (screaming) CHOCOLATE!!! CHOCOLATE!!! (Terrified, SpongeBob and Patrick make a run for it.)
- Spongebob: (Next scene) Okay, that first guy didn't count.
- SpongeBob: Remember, Patrick. Flatter the customer, make him feel good!</br>
- Customer: Hello?</ br>
- Patrick: I love you!! (Customer slams the door in disgust)</ br>
- SpongeBob: We need a new approach.</ br>
- Patrick: Hmm...Yeah...I've got it! Let's get naked!!</ br>
- SpongeBob: No, lets save that for when we're selling real estate.</ br>
- Tom: CHOCOLATE!!!!!! [SpongeBob and Patrick are terrified, begging Tom not to hurt them.] AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! FINALLY!! I've been trying to catch you boys all day! NOW THAT I'VE GOT YOU RIGHT WHERE I WANT YOU.....[Holds up a LARGE wad of cash] I like to buy all your chocolate. [Chocolate bars fall out of Patrick's pants. And a Hershey's Kiss falls out last. Then, SpongeBob and Patrick melt into a puddle.]
- SpongeBob: (Monotone voice) Thank you for your patronage.
- Patrick: (Patrick's eyes just got slammed into a customer's door.) Nice place you got here.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia (original • authors). Both Encyclopedia SpongeBobia and Wikipedia are licensed under the CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported license.|