Charlie's Bike was composed by Peter Balding and Otto Sieben. There are 4 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show (Charlie's Bike A, Charlie's Bike B, and Charlie's Bike D were never used).
Charlie's Bike C
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - Gary tries to open the door with his eyes and SpongeBob gives him a set of his own arms.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Karen orders Plankton to get rid of the rotten chum.
- 261a. "Lighthouse Louie" - SpongeBob trying to make it up for Mrs. Puff for the incident; "Oh, I love cleaning!"
- 275b. "Upturn Girls" - "Well, if the shoe fits..."
Charlie's Bike E
Charlie's Bike F
- 269b. "Squidward's Sick Daze" - Squidward wakes up and goes to play his clarinet.