Captain Blue SquarePants is a character who appears in the episode "BlackJack." He is a retired police captain and one of the sons of Grandma and Grandpa SquarePants, and the uncle of Stanley, BlackJack, SpongeBob, and Todd SquarePants, and brother of Sherm and Harold SquarePants.
Captain Blue is shaped like a sea sponge, contrary to his nephew, SpongeBob, who is shaped like a kitchen sponge. Blue has holes all over his body and is light orange. He has a few yellow teeth left, wears a blue cap, brown pants, and brown boots, and has a gray beard.
Captain Blue is very lazy, but it is probably because he is retired. He enjoys drinking Clam Tomato Chowder Juice, listening to country music on his old record player, and talking on a CB radio.
He was born to Grandma and Grandpa SquarePants. Blue has two known brothers: Harold SquarePants and Sherm SquarePants, as well as possible other siblings.
When he was an adult, he became a police captain for the Bikini Bottom Police Department.
He later retired from this job.
He has no known/confirmed wife or children.
At some point in his life, he gained a driver's license and a car.
- Blue's name comes from his blue cap. His first name is unknown.
- He mainly hangs out in his garage.
- His house is right next door to BlackJack's.
- He is partially deaf as whenever he had noise in the background, he couldn't hear SpongeBob properly. But when there wasn't any noise, he heard SpongeBob perfectly fine.
- Blue's nickname for SpongeBob is "Little Bobby," but mostly "Bobby."
- In the Indonesian version, he is named Uncle Kevin Law.