- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squidward Tentacles (cameo)
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Patrick Star
- Incidental 173 (debut) (named Helen the Felon)
- Tattletale Strangler (cameo)
- Mermaid Man (cameo)
- Barnacle Boy (cameo)
- Bikini Bottomites
- Incidental 47
- Incidental 10
- Incidental 48
- Incidental 41
- Incidental 17
- Incidental 37A
- Incidental 3
- Incidental 31
- Incidental 16
- Incidental 105
- Incidental 104
- Incidental 6
- Incidental 60
- Bobbed brunette fish
- Dennis (cameo)
- Old Man Walker
- Incidental 91 (blue)
- Incidental 80
- Incidental 82
- Incidental 85
- Officer Slugfish
- Fred (voice only)
- Incidental 81
- Incidental 92
- Incidental 87
The episode starts with Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob trying to stop Plankton from stealing the formula until an officer comes and arrests Plankton. The Krusty Krew is happy about this, but she takes the secret formula as evidence, so SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs have to dress as officers in order to get the formula back.
When Plankton is sent to his cell, he has a cell with Patrick, much to his dismay. Meanwhile, while walking down the streets of Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob spots a young girl selling cookies without a license. He arrests the girl and brings her to the police station, where he finds out about how she's an actual criminal in Bikini Bottom.
SpongeBob interrogates the girl while Mr. Krabs tries to find the formula, but the girl ends up interrogating SpongeBob back, making him scared. Meanwhile, Plankton convinces Patrick that there is ice cream in the evidence room so he has an excuse to go there, and at the same time, Mr. Krabs finds the evidence room.
When Plankton reaches the formula, Mr. Krabs takes it away from it right away. Mr. Krabs, Plankton, and Patrick fight each other until a policeman sees them. After SpongeBob confesses to the officer, all four end up in jail, ending the episode.
- Patrick wanting ice cream.
- Old man saying, "Hello!"
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Hot Fuzz 04 095 E - Steve Sechi/Big Fish Audio [Title card]
• SpongeBob Theme - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs and SpongeBob chasing Plankton from stealing the formula]
‣ Bikini Bottom Police - Nicolas Carr ["You're under arrest!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (h) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Whoa, things got dark fast."]
‣ Rakes of Kildair, Blackthornstick - Frankie Hepburn, Austin Ince ["You're going to jail! You're going to jail!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (h) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Yes, officer."]
‣ Punctuations - Ralph Dollimore [Police officer whacks Krabs again]
‣ Bikini Bottom Police - Nicolas Carr [Police officer takes the formula as evidence]
‣ Dramatic Cue (e) - Ronald Hanmer ["The formula! I can't cook without that formula!"]
‣ Melodramatic Moments - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Customers leave the Krusty Krab]
‣ Spongeburglar - Nicolas Carr ["Come here. You and me are getting into that police department to get that formula back."]
‣ It's The Fuzz - Nicolas Carr [Krabs dressed as a cop]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Transition to next scene]
‣ Big Julie - Kenny Graham [Plankton gets put in jail]
‣ With Following Winds - Jan Schneeberg, Boris Schoska [Police officer puts on headphones]
‣ Comic Walk - Sidney Torch [Patrick appears drunk and covered in Goofy Goober's ice cream]
• Solo Steel 4 - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick gets sleep]
• Solo Steel 3 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Not exactly the blanket I wanted."]
‣ It's The Fuzz No Brass - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob trying to act like a cop]
‣ Careless March - Marc Dall'Anese [SpongeBob holds Krabs' claw]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (h) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Well... they should."]
‣ It's The Fuzz - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob arrests Helen for not having a license to sell cookies]
‣ Clumsy A - Bernd Gesell ["Oh, I love it here. We have owers, uh, a courtyard, and three square meals a day."]
‣ It's The Fuzz No Brass - Nicolas Carr [Krabs and SpongeBob arrive with Helen at the police station]
‣ Hot Fuzz 11 095 G - Steve Sechi/Big Fish Audio [SpongeBob and Helen at the interrogation room]
‣ Sneaking Around You - Didier Francois Goret [Plankton sanding cell bars]
‣ Slip 'n Slide - Stephen Bulla, Jeff Kidwell [Patrick making jailhouse ice cream]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 4 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Try it! You can't even tell the difference!"]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks - Jeremy Wakefield [Closeup of jailhouse ice cream]
‣ Tricks and Traps - James McConnel [Patrick and Plankton escape from cell]
‣ Hot Fuzz 05 112 C - Steve Sechi/Big Fish Audio [Krabs searching for the evidence room]
‣ Furtive Footsteps - Paddy Kingsland [Patrick and Plankton in the evidence room]
‣ Parting of the Clouds - Nicolas Carr ["Well, drop a dime on me! There it is!"]
‣ Hot Fuzz 04 095 E - Steve Sechi/Big Fish Audio [Krabs takes the secret formula back]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (c) - Jeremy Wakefield ["I stole that formula fair and square!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (e) - Jeremy Wakefield ["I'm stealing it back!"]
• Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Plankton throws a snail at Krabs]
‣ Harps and Bells - Nicolas Carr ["Oh, well, there it is!"]
• Slide Whistle Stooges - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs, Patrick, and Plankton get in a fight]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Transition to next scene]
‣ It's The Fuzz No Brass - Nicolas Carr [Plankton, Krabs, SpongeBob, and Helen are put in jail]
‣ Slippery Sid - Roger Roger [Patrick enters drunk in jail again]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 19 and The Complete Eleventh Season DVDs.
- "My leg!:" Fred screams this in the background while Plankton is looking for the secret formula in the evidence room.
- According to Plankton's sign, this episode takes place on April 26, 2017.
- When this episode first aired, it was paired up with "Plankton Paranoia," but since it has re-airing with "Surf N' Turf."
- The Tattletale Strangler from "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" and Dennis from The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie briefly appear on the posters.
- SpongeBob also said "Is it hot in here?" in "No Free Rides."
- This was the fourth and final episode to premiere during the September 2018 premiere week.
- This is the second episode where a child character is arrested, the first was "Shuffleboarding."
- Patrick shows more fingers than in past episodes.
- This is the second episode where Mr. Krabs impersonates a police officer. The first is "Pat the Horse."
- Coincidentally, both are season 11 episodes.
- This episode contains a few references to The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
- Patrick appears to be a regular in the jail.
- Innuendo: SpongeBob tells Old Man Jenkins "I'm going to shoot you a dirty look."
- Irony: Plankton could have easily escaped his jail cell, due to his height.
- This episode was originally supposed to air in Canada on October 26, 2018, but was postponed for unknown reasons and replaced with a rerun of "SpongeBob You're Fired" instead.
- When SpongeBob is disappointed about cops not holding hands, he slumps and becomes the shape that he was while leaving boating school sadly in "Hall Monitor."
- Despite being a minor, Helen the Felon is sent to regular jail rather than the juvenile hall. However, Bikini Bottom has never been shown to have a juvenile correctional facility before.
- In several scenes, SpongeBob's eyelashes are missing.
- Patrick uses the keys to open the cell door, but it is invisible when he closes the door.
- At the beginning of the episode, when Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob are chasing Plankton, the customers' Krabby Patties do not have bites out of them while the customers are eating them.