- Sweet old lady
- Eugene H. Krabs
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squidward Tentacles
- Incidental 30
- Incidental 10
- Incidental 4
- Incidental 8
- Incidental 5
- Incidental 13
- Incidental 6
- Incidental 7
- Incidental 17
- Incidental 14
- Incidental 23
- Incidental 11
- Incidental 107
- Incidental 27
- Incidental 31
- Incidental 22
- Incidental 63
- Incidental 29
- Fred (blue)
- Incidental 2
- Incidental 45
- Incidental 20
- Incidental 18
- Old Man Walker
- Incidental 103
- Incidental 108
- Incidental 102
- Incidental 67
- Incidental 151
- Incidental 73
- Incidental 40
- Incidental 153
- Incidental 41
- Incidental 37A
- Incidental 12
- Incidental 106
- Incidental 3
- Incidental 42
- Incidental 64
- Incidental 104
- Incidental 46
- Incidental 68
- Incidental 8
- Incidental 105
- Incidental 49
- Incidental 60
- Incidental 37B
- Incidental 65
- Incidental 6
- Incidental 21
- Incidental 9
- Incidental 47
- Incidental 69
- Incidental 81
- Incidental 16
- Incidental 28
- Incidental 36
- Incidental 7
- Incidental 115
- Incidental 87
- Incidental 154 (cameo)
- Incidental 119
- Incidental 118
- Incidental 157
- Incidental 82
- Incidental 152
- Incidental 85
- Incidental 91
- Incidental 92
- Incidental 15
- Incidental 22
- Pearl Krabs
- Sea unicorn (cameo in Pearl's drawing)
- Surfer dude
- Patrick Star
- Bubble Bass
In the opening, Mr. Krabs is talking to a sweet old lady about the service at the Krusty Krab while she is knitting a scarf. She says that it was great, but has to go, so she does not have time to tell anyone about it, making Mr. Krabs mad. SpongeBob gets an idea upon overhearing the discussion, and he grabs Mr. Krabs' corkboard and puts it up. After realizing what SpongeBob did, Mr. Krabs asks him what he was doing with it. SpongeBob says that they can use it as a bulletin board.
It quickly becomes very popular with the customers, who write reviews onto sticky notes, put up drawings, and a variety of other things. However, SpongeBob at one point sees a message that reads "When I eat at the Krusty Krab, all I get is a dark, empty feeling inside!" and at the bottom, it reads "P-Star7." SpongeBob is very surprised to see this, so he tells Mr. Krabs, who is even more shocked and decides to get rid of it. As he is about to though, the surfer dude tells him he cannot do it, with SpongeBob agreeing. He still believes in the bulletin board's power, so they agree to leave it up. Patrick then walks in and tells everyone that he is P-Star7, but nobody believes him. Slowly but surely, he puts up another note. SpongeBob, seeing the note, tries to write an apology note. After hours of SpongeBob cooking the perfect Krabby Patties, P-Star7 finally responds with another mean note, saying that the Krabby Patties taste like old baseball gloves.
P-Star7 continues writing hurtful notes, including Sandals smelling bad, Gus' eye being too big, Bubble Bass not being able to chew with his mouth closed, Pearl's drawings being terrible, and that Squidward should not be able to stand behind a cash register. These notes make SpongeBob, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs angry, so they decide to wait in the Krusty Krab for P-Star7 to show up and write another one of his mean notes. When a shadowy figure enters the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob turns on the lights, revealing that it truly was Patrick. He puts up another note, causing Mr. Krabs to get mad and remove of all the notes in the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob then asks Patrick why he was P-Star7, so he explains that everyone kept misunderstanding his notes and that he was going to reveal himself in this last note. SpongeBob and Squidward understand, but Mr. Krabs is still angry at him. He then sees a flyer for a knitting circle class, and forces SpongeBob, Squidward, and Patrick to come with him. The teacher ends up being the sweet old lady and everyone thinks she is great, except Squidward, who wants Patrick to go back to being P-Star7, as the episode ends.
|( ‣ ) Production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• SpongeBob Theme II - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card.]
• Cheap and Frozen Jig 2 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["And how was your meal today, ma'am?"]
• It's Magic - Nicolas Carr ["...a bulletin board for the community!"]
‣ A Touch of Elegance - Ray Hartley [Old lady posts her review to the board.]
• Harp! - Nicolas Carr [Cash register drawer pops out of Krabs' mouth.]
• Jovial Pirate's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["Hey, everybody!"]
‣ City Links - Peter Dennis [People posting things to the board.]
• Drunken Sailor Solo Accordion-2 - Nicolas Carr ["See, Mr. Krabs?"]
‣ Dramatic Cue (E) - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob screams.]
‣ Drama Link (B) - Hubert Clifford [A fish reads P-Star7's note.]
‣ Dramatic Cue (E) - Ronald Hanmer [Customers murmuring.]
• Surf Swami - "Whoa dude, what's with the censorship?"
• Five Divas Singing - Nicolas Carr ["The board is sacred and must be respected."]
• Jolly Little Roger - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob writes a reply to "P-Star7."]
‣ Disastrous Event 2 [#37] - Harry Lubin [SpongeBob reads more bad notes on the board.]
• Pirate's Opus - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Mr. Krabs giving out pencils and paper.]
• Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["If only I could figure out who this P-Star7 is."]
‣ Cocksure Capers - Phil Green [Patrick enters the Krusty Krab.]
‣ Against All Odds - Paul Lawler ["He's a true hero for our troubled times."]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 13A - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob goes back into the kitchen.]
• Lopey Sailor's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob tries to make the patties rounder.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 1A - Jeremy Wakefield [Pile of meat on the grill.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 5C - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob runs out of the kitchen.]
• Clowning Around Again Short - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Fry-Bashee139, more like Cry-Baby139."]
• Clowning Around - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Bubble Bass posts a note to the board.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 9A - Jeremy Wakefield ["You may be handsome, HandsomeLad42, but you're very mean!"]
• Daily Chores Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Mr. Krabs laughs along with the crowd.]
• Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [Krabs smells his armpits.]
• Sad Sailor Waltz - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["What's wrong?"]
• In a Minor Mood Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [The Krusty Krab is covered in bulletin board reviews.]
‣ Agitation Bridge 2 - Phil Green ["It's that cursed cork board!"]
• Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [People posting insulting notes to the board.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 11C - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward reads P-Star7's note.]
• Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward and Bubble Bass get into a wimp fight.]
‣ Menace [#42] - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["Can't you see what's happened?"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 24A - Jeremy Wakefield ["Everybody out!"]
‣ Victim 5 - Harry Lubin [SpongeBob proposes a stakeout.]
• Mission Improbable - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob, Krabs and Squidward wait for "P-Star7" to come.]
• Ahhh Luve - Nicolas Carr [Flower tattoo on Squidward's upper left arm]
• Mission Improbable - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Maintain radio silence."]
‣ Dramatic Impact (6) - Ivor Slaney ["Surprise, P-Star7!"]
• Greenhorn Rag Remix No Whistle - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs tears all the notes down.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 20A - Jeremy Wakefield ["That's what my last note was about."]
‣ Crazy Mind - Harry Lubin [Patrick eating a baseball glove.]
• Mr Krabs Happy Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["Ooh, the knitting circle oughta do the trick."]
• SpongeBob Theme II - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [The ending.]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 16, Sea Side Story, Complete Ninth Season, Next 100 Episodes, and The Best 200 Episodes Ever DVDs.
- The letters on the title card represent different-colored post-it notes.
- It is revealed that Squidward has a flower tattoo on his arm.
- The part where Patrick bites on the baseball glove is seen on the July 2016 premiere week commercials, even though this episode did not premiere during that week.
- Irony: When Patrick tells SpongeBob the baseball glove note did not come yet, SpongeBob could have known already that P-Star7 was Patrick.
- Patrick's username is also very similar to his real name.
- Mr. Krabs attempting to censor the negative review is a reference to how some people attempt to censor negative reactions and reviews of their content and products to make it seem flawless.
- It could also be a reference to how some people attempt to censor other content such as videos exposing them for things such as cheating in something, though this is unlikely.
- This is the first episode to premiere during The SpongeBob Challenge event.
- This episode marks the first time "LOL" is said in an episode and the second time Internet slang acronyms are used in the SpongeBob SquarePants series following the short "Squidward's Back."
- This is the third appearance of Shady Shoals Rest Home without Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. The first was "Doing Time" and the second was "Gramma's Secret Recipe."
- This was the final episode to be written by Jack Pendarvis.
- On the Nickelodeon Play app for Australia and New Zealand, this episode is paired with "Sold!," which is called "Nick Fishkin's: I’ll Buy Your Home."
- There is a gag in this episode where Patrick tries to eat his hand and puts salt on it. This is exactly what his distant ancestor does in "Ugh."
- This episode is a spoof of online trolling/cyberbullying from chatrooms. Instead of social media, P-Star7 uses the bulletin board to pick on everyone. The difference is that P-Star7's (Patrick's) comments were a misunderstanding.
- Bulletin boards are often used to put flyers and advertisements up.
- When Bubble Bass spits out his Krabby Patty after he reads a series of notes that read "Close your mouth when you eat!," the rims on his glasses turn from black to green.
- The Galley Grub sign changes positions throughout the episode.
- SpongeBob is seen having a conversation with Squidward behind the register, but when he runs out the kitchen, the latter is not seen behind the said register.
- When SpongeBob is shrieking, the ropes on the windows are missing, making it look like the bulletin board is floating.
- At one point, "FryBanshee139" is misspelled as "FryBashee139." However, this could be intentional, seeing as Patrick wrote the note. It's possible this is just Patrick's terrible penmanship.
- On the title card, there is a pin on the dot on the letter I, but no pin on the line part.
- When Mr. Krabs says, "Okay, That's enough!", Nat's hands are not shown.