- Sweet old lady
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Incidental 4
- Incidental 10
- Incidental 8
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Incidental 49
- Incidental 106
- Incidental 23
- Incidental 31
- Incidental 14
- Incidental 107
- Fred (blue)
- Incidental 22
- Incidental 27
- Incidental 63
- Incidental 13
- Incidental 29
- Incidental 7
- Incidental 17
- Incidental 11
- Incidental 6
- Incidental 18
- Incidental 2
- Incidental 5
- Incidental 20
- Incidental 45
- Old Man Jenkins (blue)
- Old Man Walker
- Incidental 108
- Incidental 103
- Incidental 40
- Incidental 67
- Incidental 102
- Incidental 41
- Incidental 73
- Incidental 153
- Squidward Tentacles
- Incidental 151
- Pearl Krabs
- Sea unicorn (cameo in Pearl's drawing)
- Incidental 3
- Incidental 42
- Incidental 12
- Incidental 65
- Incidental 69
- Incidental 104
- Incidental 105
- Incidental 21
- Incidental 9
- Incidental 37B
- Incidental 60
- Incidental 46
- Incidental 47
- Incidental 64
- Surfer dude
- Incidental 37A
- Incidental 48
- Patrick Star
- Incidental 16
- Incidental 92
- Incidental 36
- Incidental 119
- Incidental 85
- Incidental 87
- Incidental 154 (cameo)
- Incidental 15
- Incidental 118
- Incidental 28
- Bubble Bass
- Incidental 152
- Incidental 24
- Incidental 68
Mr. Krabs is talking to the sweet old lady about the service at the Krusty Krab while she is knitting a scarf. She says that it was great, but has to go, so she did not have time to tell anyone about it, making Mr. Krabs mad. SpongeBob, overhearing the discussion, gets an idea, attempting him to grab Mr. Krabs' court board and puts it up. Mr. Krabs, realizing what SpongeBob did, asks him what he is doing with his corkboard. SpongeBob says that they can use it as a bulletin board.
It becomes very popular with reviews, leading to more money until SpongeBob sees a message that reads "When I eat at the Krusty Krab, all I get is a dark, empty feeling inside!" and at the bottom, it reads "P-Star7." SpongeBob is very surprised to see this so he tells Mr. Krabs, who is even more shocked and tries to take it down. As he is about to remove the board, the surfer dude goes up to him and tells him he cannot do it. SpongeBob agrees, still believing in the bulletin board's power, so they agree they cannot take it down. Then Patrick walks in and tells everyone he is P-Star7, but nobody believes him. Slowly but surely, he puts up another note. SpongeBob, seeing the note, tries to write an apology note. After hours of SpongeBob cooking the perfect Krabby Patties, P-Star7 finally responds with another mean note, saying that the Krabby Patties taste like old baseball gloves.
P-Star7 continues writing anonymous notes, saying more hurtful things, including Sandals smelling bad, Gus' eye being too big, Bubble Bass not being able to chew with his mouth closed, Pearl's drawings being terrible, and that Squidward should not be able to stand behind a cash register. These notes make SpongeBob, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs angry, so they wait in the Krusty Krab for P-Star7 to show up and write another one of his mean notes. Soon, a shadow enters the Krusty Krab, which causes SpongeBob to turn on the light right away until they see it was Patrick.
He giggles while putting up another note, which makes Mr. Krabs mad, causing him to get rid of all the notes in the entire Krusty Krab. SpongeBob goes up to Patrick and asks why he was P-Star7. Patrick explains that he was going to reveal himself in his last note since he was upset that people were taking his notes the wrong way. SpongeBob understands as well as Squidward, but Mr. Krabs, on the other hand, is still angry until he sees a knitting circle class. He then forces SpongeBob, Squidward, and Patrick to come along with him. The teacher ends up being the sweet old lady and everyone thinks she is great, except Squidward, who wants Patrick to go back to being P-Star7.
This section is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's manual of style. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by making this section specific and short.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• SpongeBob Theme II - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card.]
• Cheap and Frozen Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["And how was your meal today, ma'am?"]
‣ ? ["...a bulletin board for the community!"]
‣ A Touch of Elegance - Ray Hartley [Old lady posts her review to the board.]
• Idea Sting - Nicolas Carr [Cash register drawer pops out of Krabs' mouth.]
• Jovial Pirate's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["Hey, everybody!"]
‣ City Links - Peter Dennis [People posting things to the board.]
• Drunken Sailor Solo Accordion-2 - Nicolas Carr ["See, Mr. Krabs?"]
‣ Dramatic Cue (e) - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob screams.]
‣ Drama Link (b) - Hubert Clifford [A fish reads P-Star7's note.]
‣ Dramatic Cue (e) - Ronald Hanmer [Customers murmuring.]
‣ Unknown Track 52 - "Whoa dude, what's with the censorship?"
• Five Divas Singing - Nicolas Carr ["The board is sacred and must be respected."]
• Jolly Little Roger - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob writes a reply to "P-Star7."]
‣ Disastrous Event 2 [#37] - Harry Lubin [SpongeBob reads more bad notes on the board.]
• Pirate's Opus - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Mr. Krabs giving out pencils and paper.]
• Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["If only I could figure out who this P-Star7 is."]
‣ Cocksure Capers - Phil Green [Patrick enters the Krusty Krab.]
‣ Against All Odds - Paul Lawler ["He's a true hero for our troubled times."]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 12 - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob goes back into the kitchen.]
‣ Lopey Sailor's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob tries to make the patties rounder.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 1 - Jeremy Wakefield [Pile of meat on the grill.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 5 - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob runs out of the kitchen.]
• Clowning Around Again - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Fry-Bashee139, more like Cry-Baby139."]
• Clowning Around - Barry Anthony [Bubble Bass posts a note to the board.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 9 - Jeremy Wakefield ["You may be handsome, HandsomeLad42, but you're very mean!"]
• Daily Chores Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Mr. Krabs laughs along with the crowd.]
• Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [Krabs smells his armpits.]
• Broken Hearted Frycook - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["What's wrong?"]
• In a Minor Mood Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [The Krusty Krab is covered in bulletin board reviews.]
‣ Agitation Bridge 2 - Phil Green ["It's that cursed cork board!"]
• Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [People posting insulting notes to the board.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 10 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward reads P-Star7's note.]
• Short Rising Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward and Bubble Bass get into a wimp fight.]
‣ Menace [#42] - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["Can't you see what's happened?"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 22 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Everybody out!"]
‣ Victim 5 - Harry Lubin [SpongeBob proposes a stakeout.]
• Mission Improbable - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob, Krabs and Squidward wait for "P-Star7" to come.]
‣ Unknown Track 54 - Nicolas Carr [Flower tattoo on Squidward's upper left arm]
• Mission Improbable - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Maintain radio silence."]
‣ Dramatic Impact 6 - Ivor Slaney ["Surprise, P-Star7!"]
• Greenhorn Rag - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs tears all the notes down.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 18 - Jeremy Wakefield ["That's what my last note was about."]
‣ Crazy Mind - Harry Lubin [Patrick eating a baseball glove.]
• Mr Krabs Happy Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["Ooh, the knitting circle oughta do the trick."]
• SpongeBob Theme II - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [The ending.]
- This episode is available on the Sea Side Story, The Best 200 Episodes Ever, SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 16, Complete Ninth Season, and Next 100 Episodes DVDs.
- This is the first episode to premiere during The SpongeBob Challenge event.
- This was the final episode to be written by Jack Pendarvis.
- Twitch makes his third appearance following "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" and "Treats!"
- To date, this is the last episode to use the track "Pirate's Opus."
- It is revealed that Squidward has a flower tattoo on his arm.
- There is a gag in this episode where Patrick tries to eat his hand and puts salt on it. This is exactly what his distant ancestor does in "Ugh."
- On the Nickelodeon Play app for Australia and New Zealand, this episode is paired with "Sold!," which is called "Nick Fishkin's: I’ll Buy Your Home."
- The letters on the title card represent different-colored post-it notes.
- This is the second appearance of Shady Shoals Rest Home without Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. The first is "Doing Time."
- The part where Patrick bites on the baseball glove is seen on the July 2016 premiere week commercials, even though this episode did not premiere during that week.
- This episode marks the first time "LOL" is said in an episode and the second time Internet slang acronyms are used in the SpongeBob SquarePants series following the short "Squidward's Back."
- Irony: When Patrick tells SpongeBob the baseball glove note didn't come yet, SpongeBob could've known already that P-Star7 was Patrick.
- Also, Patrick's username is very similar to his real name.
- Mr. Krabs attempting to censor the negative review is a reference to how some people attempt to censor negative reactions and reviews of their content and products to make it seem flawless.
- It could also be a reference to how some people attempt to censor other content such as videos exposing them for things such as cheating in something, though this is unlikely.
- This episode is a spoof of online trolling/cyberbullying from chatrooms. Instead of social media, P-Star7 uses the bulletin board to pick on everyone.
- When Bubble Bass spits out his Krabby Patty after he reads a series of notes that read "Close your mouth when you eat!," the rims on his glasses turn from black to green.
- The Galley Grub sign changes positions throughout the episode.
- SpongeBob is seen having a conversation with Squidward behind the register, but when he runs out the kitchen, the latter is not seen behind the said register.
- When SpongeBob is shrieking, the ropes on the windows are missing, making it look like the bulletin board is floating.
- At one point, "FryBanshee139" is misspelled as "FryBashee139."
- On the title card, there is a pin on the dot on the letter I, but no pin on the line part.
- When Mr. Krabs says "Okay, That's enough!" Nat's hands are not shown.