William Mark "Bill" Fagerbakke (born October 4, 1957; age 62) is an American actor and voice actor. He is a main cast member on SpongeBob SquarePants, voicing Patrick Star. He also had a live performance in two special episodes: "Ugh" as Cavey and "Friend or Foe" as Mr. Pirateson. He also played Jellien Patrick] in "Planet of the Jellyfish" and Sam Star in "Big Sister Sam." He also did the voice of many government characters like the state officer, Agent Twirp, Mr. Mayor, and the OWS inspector guy. He is best known for his role as Grimace in the McDonald's franchise and The Wacky Adventures of Ronald McDonald.
Outside of SpongeBob, he is known for playing Assistant Coach Michael "Dauber" Dybinski on the TV series Coach. He has appeared in the films Funny Farm, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and Stephen King's The Stand. In addition to his on-screen acting, Bill has done some other voice roles in shows like Transformers: Animated, Gargoyles, Lloyd in Space, among others.
List of live-action cameos
- "Ugh" - a choir member and Cavey
- "Friend or Foe" - Mr. Pirateson
- "Moving Bubble Bass" - Patrick's realistic face
- "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout - Live-action Patrick
- The following is a list of works where Bill Fagerbakke played a role, outside of the SpongeBob SquarePants series.
- Transformers: Animated - Bulkhead
- Gargoyles - Broadway
- The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy - Thud
- Jackie Chan Adventures - Butch
- Family Guy - Patrick Star (archive footage from "The Camping Episode"; uncredited).
- How I Met Your Mother - Marvin Eriksen Sr.
- Coach - Michael "Dauber" Dybinski
- Zathura: A Space Adventure - Patrick Star (archive footage from "Bubblestand"; uncredited).
- Space Buddies - Pi
This list is incomplete, but you can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
- Bill Fagerbakke voiced Frosty the Snowman in the film The Legend of Frosty the Snowman. Tom Kenny also worked on the film, as the voice actor of Mayor Tinkerton.
- He voiced Alan Robert John Jason Parrish III in Jumanji: The Animated Series.