The Bikini Bottom Museum, also known as the Museum of Bikini Bottom, is a museum that appears in the episodes "Atlantis SquarePantis," "Are You Happy Now?," the video game SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis, and the Atlantis SquarePantis book.
The building resembles a Viking ship. Inside, it contains ancient artifacts and other relics, such as formerly the Atlantean amulet, which SpongeBob and Patrick completed to get a trip to the underwater city of Atlantis. Mr. Krabs took admission there (unofficially). Squidward was seen painting pictures that relate to Atlantis. It includes many artifacts, art, historical items, and many other things of ancient history.
Role in series
The customer being scammed is Incidental 93 and SpongeBob finds Squidward almost immediately after they enter. There is also a whole scene that explains what Atlantis is.
SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis
The third level of the game, called "Snap Happy!," is set at the Bikini Bottom Museum. In it, the player travels through the museum, taking photos of the various exhibits. "Snap Happy!"'s side-levels, "Fussy Photos!" and "Give Me a Break!," are also set here.
"Are You Happy Now?"
SpongeBob takes Squidward here to try to help him to have a best memory. Squidward finds a statue of his in the museum. He is happy, but soon, Fiasco burns the statue, which tarnishes Squidward's opportunity of having a happiest memory.
The museum was bigger than it is now, but Patrick sat on a mine and part of it got destroyed.
The museum once had the oldest Krabby Patty, but supposedly, Plankton ate it in an attempt to get the Krabby Patty secret formula.
Squidward once had an exhibition of his art shown here. However, the only person to turn up was a lady who ran away screaming.
- Robot tourists - Tourists that appear in the museum in SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis
- Security guards
- Tour guides
- Fiasco - Famous artist that has some of his art here
- Atlantean amulet (formerly)
- Atlantis paintings and inventions
- A sculpture of the Flying Dutchman
- King Neptune's resurrection
- A frogfish
- Art room
- Fine arts section (vases, paintings, etc.)
- Alaskan Bull Worm model
- Musical art room
- Bones that look like SpongeBob and Patrick (SpongeBob calls them, "SpongeGar" and "Patar")
- The oldest Krabby Patty (formerly)
- A burnt sculpture of Squidward
- In "Are You Happy Now?," a special version of "The Donut Dilemma" plays at this location as its theme.